Dynadot

discuss Funniest Domain Names you have come across while browsing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So I just came across someone selling airbnbbitcoins.com for $45,000 on Godaddy auctions and it made me chuckle.

I come across silly, funny, sometimes witty domain names quite a lot so I was wondering if there are any names you have come across that were so ridiculous, they have stayed with you? Or maybe you came across one today too!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most names on NP are hilarious

•••
Most names on NP are hilarious

I just came from another thread that gave me a laugh for some reason. cryptoaroma. Although we all start somewhere and waste a whole ton of money when we start. It's the initiation ritual of domaining!

•••
that's a one sale wonder if there ever was one.

I seen highhorse.com the other day it made me giggle LOL

•••
I saw this beauty this week:

ShittyPants.com $2175

I thought it just meant someone has shit their pants and has shitty pants but then again it might just mean some ugly or cheap pants. Either way total shit, not very brandable at all.

•••
I saw this beauty this week:

sh*ttyPants.com $2175

I thought it just meant someone has sh*t their pants and has sh*tty pants but then again it might just mean some ugly or cheap pants. Either way total sh*t, not very brandable at all.

Hahah. I actually used to work for a vaping company and when we were undergoing a re-brand and name change, I suggested "Nasty Juice" as the name of the vape juice. People laughed, wrote it off and eventually picked out quite a bland name, unfortunately.

A couple months later, a brand by the name Nasty Juice comes around and now they're a huge, international company with their products sold in thousands of stores worldwide. Sometimes things like that just work although it depends on the industry. I definitely can't see sh*ttypants being brandable haha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back