Free for-sale landers by NamePros

NameSilo
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
Happy April 1st!

We have exciting news to share with you. This year, our April 1st pranks and activities are changing exclusively to adding useful features each year.

For our first April of this new initiative, we're bringing you:

After a very successful closed beta with select PRO members, industry leaders, and Large Portfolio Holders, we're finally ready to share it with you for its public beta! Special thanks to @Future Sensors for going above and beyond in every way to help us test and improve during the closed beta.

Now it's your turn!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

We hope you'll like what you see!

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. :)

greekcandy.png

Source: DomainGang

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Q: how do I set my domains up using this infamous brand new kick _A@@@@ namepros for sale ladders so I can sell tons of domains and be super rich?

Q2- Please publish domain names sold using this ladder for promotion and marketing purposes --to kick GD's big fat A*ssss

•••
I'm using Dan.com/Sedo to sell domains that have websites on it.
Terrific! I also have listings on Dan. It isn't for lack of places to list my domains; there are plenty. It is that I see NamePros making a push into Domain Name Parking.

If NamePros creates a domain name marketplace, integrating with Escrow.com, I am very likely to support the endeavor - even knowing the mountain that must be climbed to go all in.

•••
Why? I didn't got it.
NamePros is very secure, but other websites that you use may not be. That could lead to your email being hacked, and then that could grant access to your other online accounts.

It’s a form of security through obscurity: if an attacker doesn’t know your primary email address, then it makes it more difficult for them to attempt to hack it.

Learn more: https://www.namepros.com/blog/psa-i...d-on-multiple-websites-change-it-now.1230619/

•••
•••
Checking to see if using A records or TXT records for ownership verification has been added yet.

•••
We can't use A records for now since the IP addresses are dynamic, but we just deployed beta CNAME support. We don't consider it stable yet--it's going to require quite a bit of testing--but if you want to try it, here are the instructions:
  1. Open the form to add a domain to NamePros parking
  2. One of the NS records we give you will be a lot of random numbers and letters followed by something like .ns.namepros-dns.is. Replace .ns. in that domain with .cname.. This will be your CNAME target.
  3. Add a CNAME record for your domain pointing to the aforementioned CNAME target.
For example, if we assign you the following CNAME records:
Code:
ns1.namepros-dns.com
mu5opmdvkbnmlikh6w38qhf4j74r5fx4.ns.namepros-dns.is
ns2.namepros-dns.org
you would instead add a CNAME record pointing to:
Code:
mu5opmdvkbnmlikh6w38qhf4j74r5fx4.cname.namepros-dns.is
Because we're still experimenting with this, you won't receive intuitive error messages: they'll still mention NS records even though we are checking CNAME records as well. You may also run into other issues depending on your DNS provider. If it ends up working with most DNS providers, we'll formalize this feature, add proper error messages, and document it better.

If you test this and encounter any issues, please let us know.
I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. Thanks!

•••
is it just me or there seems more np emphasis and ads on there than the domain for sale... we all appreciate the initiative but u scare away 90percent users here with np written all over it and In front 84848 bigger than domain name etc.

•••
That's brutal Brad. But funny too--- we'll look back on that...

**maybe that was the April Fools

Last edited:
•••
It’s a straightforward process to measure how many inquiries your domains previously received per day and to compare that to after the switch.

i know but this has nothing to do with comparing number of inquiries it would get on different landers..at same time.. because it cannot be done

and yet this is.the only comparison that matters. in other words we can never say it got more offers on say no lander a day ago.because we can never know how many it would get on different lander. therefore it is absurd to claim more or less offers under any lander
or because of it

•••
@VIPDomains @branding It's something we've been testing, and especially GoDaddy can be very picky while adding the verification nameserver for some ccTLDs. Other registrars were accepting just fine, with a correct delegation in DNS including all three nameservers.

@VIPDomains What are the TLDs you have difficulties with adding the 3rd nameserver for at GoDaddy?

Last edited:
•••
.COM .NET .XYZ .IO .LAT .LIFE .LTD .NET .AGENCY .VIP .WIKI .PET .STORE .INFO
Thanks.

Strange that you're also experiencing trouble while changing NS for .com and .net domains. Were they part of a bulk NS change on your part?

I've successfully been able to set all 3 NamePros nameservers at GoDaddy for .com domains.

Could you test only 1 .com domain and see if it works?

Last edited:
•••
Thinking out loud... Can you add the ip address for a dns server alongside the hostname at godaddy?

If you can, lookup the ips and fill out both the hostname and ip. Might do the trick.

•••
Last comment, if you want to list at places like sedo and dan, but you want your lander at namepros, using multiple TXT record will get you verified at all.

Using nP dns will prevent you from using other venues alongside your main lander in some cases.

•••
Thanks. It is super obvious to me now and I successfully deleted the two names. Thanks.
-Bob

Glad you were able to find it...I'm still looking. Nothing shows at the top right of any of the parking pages for me, nor does anything show when I hover over the domain name. I'm using Firefox on Linux, if that means anything. I also am unable to change the case of the letters, even though I checked the box when adding the domain.

•••
Must have features
Buy Now
Min Offer
Contact
and Traffic details

That it..KISS- .Keep it Simple Sucker---
And a
Strong Captcha feature to kill those spammers

•••
Does NP harvest email addresses through the contact form?

•••
The ability to have a Domain For Sale page or Domain Available page without parking is necessary. Not all domains that are for sale are parked.
This is already the case. When a domain has been successfully verified by NamePros Parking, the text on the domain lander will automatically change from "parked" to "available for sale". Both on the page itself and in the HTML title.

Maybe your confusion is about the term "parked" because with other marketplaces that usually means that ads are shown on the lander?

Last edited:
•••
I need to clarify: I would like a "For Sale" page without pointing to NamePros Nameservers. Some domains have websites on them and I do not want to change that.
Valerie "some domains" = Skymax?
Where I can see all names/portfolio? Thanks

I'm using Dan.com/Sedo to sell domains that have websites on it.
It's possible to use Price request option to get page/form almost like on NamePross landing
1682317635025.png

1682317821042.png

•••
Terrific! I also have listings on Dan. It isn't for lack of places to list my domains; there are plenty. It is that I see NamePros making a push into Domain Name Parking.

If NamePros creates a domain name marketplace, integrating with Escrow.com, I am very likely to support the endeavor - even knowing the mountain that must be climbed to go all in.
You mean traffic? I park my domains on Sedo and got some traffic, see att
Sedo and Dan have traffic, near 2-4M per month each or so
1682344926494.png

As for me, it's not a big deal create integrating with Escrow.com(you can do it your own on Escrow dashboard).
Sure, I like NamePros and it's good idea if you don't have hosting or so, may work.

Last edited:
•••
We recommend using a different email address for account security reasons
Why? I didn't got it. It's not a safety to use NamePros? Are there Moderators/Employers in NP team that will try to hack accounts or what? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

For security reasons used SMS verification/or fingerprint in app...
IMO

Last edited:
•••
I've done this as well. However, Escrow.com does not save the information and there is no "marketplace" created. The button is just that: a button that passes information back to Escrow.com to initiate a transaction.
Yep, there is no "marketplace" created on Escrow (marketplace is on squadhelp...)
As for me I just build my own on wordpress. I used Dan/Sedo buttons for payment, check NameInbox.com

1683379448823.png

Last edited:
•••
I don't want it to link to my Namepros profile.. how to disable that?

•••
•••
The “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link is provided to comply with laws around it and to give you preemptive control over it if that ever changed for an unforeseen reason.
That's good.

An identical link can be found on GoDaddy's website:

1684656137226.png

Which links to https://www.godaddy.com/legal/agreements/cookie-policy, which has the following text in the first paragraph:

"Any personal information or data collected by these technologies is used only by us or by our authorized service providers on our behalf, and you always have full control over whether these technologies work on your devices by visiting our Manage Settings to toggle them ‘on’ or ‘off’."

Last edited:
•••
Happy April 1st!

We have exciting news to share with you. This year, our April 1st pranks and activities are changing exclusively to adding useful features each year.

For our first April of this new initiative, we're bringing you:

After a very successful closed beta with select PRO members, industry leaders, and Large Portfolio Holders, we're finally ready to share it with you for its public beta! Special thanks to @Future Sensors for going above and beyond in every way to help us test and improve during the closed beta.

Now it's your turn!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

We hope you'll like what you see!

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. :)

greekcandy.png

Source: DomainGang
1689800861624.gif

You folks flipping or flopping?
Impressed it says namepros only 6 times thanks for that link to the candy domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back