Dynadot

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got my enom and name.com transfer last night like most of you.

I still have dotster and 5 dynadot names "In Progress".

There is no active step for me to take at this point, right? Thanks.
My Dynadot domain is still In Progress also.

•••
My Dynadot domain is still In Progress also.

When I first tried this offer, I did 1 from namesilo and 1 from dynadot because I knew they were fast to transfer so at least I could form an opinion.

Then I did a few more early Dyna .org and .infos.

All of those went through on the first day.

After I went through my coupon domains, I added a few more Dynadot .com's that I'm on the fence about renewing. Those are the ones that are still "In Progress".

So my early Dyna names went through. The rest didn't. (all transfers started on the same day within a few hours).

Based on that...confused.

Last edited:
•••
Never worked for me, and it's ending today so I don't plan to try again. I do imagine that with effort I could have made it happen for some domains, but I suppose I wasn't willing to put in that degree of effort especially after reading here that the effort resulted in the locking up some of your NSOL accounts, or transfers to NSOL that remained pending and never went through.

Last edited:
•••
I did 232 transfers to NS. I only got the transfer emails for 11 of them. NS has cancelled and now completely erased all the other transfers from even showing under transfer status in my account. I got emails 15 hours ago that those 11 transfers were complete, but none of them are even listed in my account yet.

Last edited:
•••
I did 232 transfers to NS. I only got the transfer emails for 11 of them. NS has cancelled and now completely erased all the other transfers from even showing under transfer status in my account. I got emails 15 hours ago that those 11 transfers were complete, but none of them are even listed in my account yet.

well at least now we know why they're blocking accnts.. so they can go and manually erase whatveer they please form transfer pages. good job ns! not.

•••
Any update about locked accounts ?

•••
okay.. so looks like they managed to do all the cleaning up on time.. at least my account.
it was restored today.. unblocked. without my calling.
the 3 domains I completed transfer before the lockdown are there in manager.. renewed for a year and transfered.. its stuff I would drop anyway.. (they were 30 day expired or so when I transfered to ns).. but hey.. free is free.

as for the other ones which were saying pending transfer before lockdown (I added couple hundreds), and were essentially awaiting auth codes.. well.... they cleaned it all up real sparkly clean.. and there is nothing left! squeaky clean.. I guess at least we know why the lockdowns.. so they can go to your account and clean up extra transfers! sounds like a lot of work!

it was intereating experience. I opened accnt just ofr this promo.. and don't plan to register or transfer more stuff there.. due to the bad reputation of NS on np etc.. and this promo mess just confirmed it for me.

I am sure many members here learned from it.. and I hope NS did too.. and next time they offer invite only promo, thye'll make sure only the invited people use it

but.. I hope it saved some folk here who managed ot transfer before lockdowns some money.. free can add up real quick in terms of savings hehehe

as long as you will be able to transfer out later without too much hassle.. then more power to ya for savings few hundreds or thousands in renewals! whatveer your cases are!

I guess it'd be nice to renew stuff I'd be dropping anyway for free.. but all in all I am more happy than unhappy that the domains I did want to keep, are not currently on NS.

jm 2 cents

ciao

Last edited:
•••
My account also unlocked . With 50 domains successfully transfer . Thanks to NS for giving my account back :xf.wink:

•••
All of my domains transferred successfully exclude one domain from Dynadot.
This one domain is still In Progress.

•••
16 transfers so far. Some awaiting foa

•••
Some of my domains (transfer completed) are removed from transfer status page. They're in Account Manager and I can manage them. In Progress domains are still there.

Anyone knows how can I restart a domain transfer? One of my domain had whois privacy enabled and they're sending email to that address, however I have disabled it now, how can I restart transfer so that NS detect real email address?

•••
•••
mine is still locked
Now my account is also not working, I tried to reset password but it goes to error page.
Is there any way to contact them by email.
Thanks

•••
•••
Now my account is also not working, I tried to reset password but it goes to error page.
Is there any way to contact them by email.
Thanks
they only have phone support.

•••
NSOL does have message us support but I believe you must be logged into your account to send a message. I sent messages about how to add a credit card to my account and got emailed responses, not just automated either, actually addressing my question. I also sent a message about this offer, never got any response.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
when I called them they said this coupon was invite only, it was not legit to share it, and whoever managed to get free transfers with it, will be looked at by billing eventually and get charged and or sent a bill to cover the transfer fees if no payment method on file. except for people who got that email of course.

so clearly its all one big mess and I've no clue what will happen to our domains transfered there successfully.

Last edited:
•••
when I called them they said this coupon was invite only, it was not legit to share it, and whoever managed to get free transfers with it, will be looked at by billing eventually and get charged and or sent a bill to cover the transfer fees if no payment method on file. except for people who got that email of course.

so clearly its all one big mess and I've no clue what will happen to our domains transfered there successfully.

What exactly did you say to them?

Based on your previous post before this and now this call, it seems like you are actively working AGAINST your own interests in this situation.

•••
What exactly did you say to them?

Based on your previous post before this and now this call, it seems like you are actively working AGAINST your own interests in this situation.

I called to find out if I'll be billed for domains transfered there and if they'll honor the other orders I placed, not yet completed.

and that's what they told me.

me or you or anyone does not get to decide how ns will handle this or who will be charged for what. its best you stop thinking it is not so.

•••

Even if it was invite only than they should have locked this promotion for others. they must not punish others due to their blunder, and legally and ethically they can not do this.
They must accept their mistake and should entertain customers. other wise many domainers are on verge of loosing domains or their cc will hit some high prices if they try to charge the amount. total bad attitude.

•••
mind you, I completely agree with NS that it was illegal to share this coupon to begin with. however, I do not agree with NS that we shoudl get billed for it. as we were not aware of coupon limitations, invite only status.. and it was really NS that did not put into place and safeguards against non invited people using it.

•••
whoever managed to get free transfers with it, will be looked at by billing eventually and get charged and or sent a bill to cover the transfer fees if no payment method on file.
WTF O_o

It looks like it might be a costly way to confirm that it was "too good to be true"

1&1 and netsol should be every on domainer's "avoid at all costs :hungover:" list

•••
Even if it was invite only than they should have locked this promotion for others. they must not punish others due to their blunder, and legally and ethically they can not do this.
They must accept their mistake and should entertain customers. other wise many domainers are on verge of loosing domains or their cc will hit some high prices if they try to charge the amount. total bad attitude.

I agree.
however, the rep I spoke with earlier gave me the impression that they do not feel they are at all responsible for not blocking this coupon for others. I really did not get the sense of them wanting to take responsability for promotion going out of hands or someone else posting the coupon publically, that was (apparently) intended only for him and his private email and or name.

either way, they said they recevied tons of calls from people over last week.. and things went big, and exponential and quickly got out of hand. and that in future they will make sure to word such promos differently... more clearly.

the impression I got was that they are considering all their options as to how to handle our successful transfers. it certainly is not looking good or promising for orders placed, but not yet completed, and honoring them imo.

I know different people were told different things when they called or emailed them about honoring incomplte orders. but I'd be very suprised if they let us. no matter if your domains still show in transfer page or no more there.

I hope the possibility of billing us for completed transfers that rep mentioned to me, is not what eventually occurs. I do not believe it is set in stone. but no doubt, the reason she said it is cause its one of the things they are considering.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back