IT.COM

FREE DOMAIN - No Obligation, Register.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Use the link below to get a Register.com domain registration FREE.

One only, no obligation...you can transfer it to your registrar of choice after 6 weeks.

http://www.register.com/promo/acquisitions_8772090537.rcmx?trkID=SEMJ78Vw4W

(This is not a referral link; I don't benefit from this in any way :yell: )

Check it out!

If you like it, feel free to rep me or send some NP$ my way for bringing this to your attention. :xf.love:

-Frikkle :alien:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It shouldn't matter from a "Domainers POV" anyway

Mixing domain registrations with Hosting companies = Problems for Domainers most times

Are "pushes" Free or even allowed ?
Are transfers out a Royal pain in the Posterior?
Do you actually own the domains or does the hosting company ?

It's sad people ruin it for people who possibly could utilize the offer .. But no big loss from a Domainers Perspective.

Any domains reg'd there that you Really wish to keep may present a problem down the road IMO -

•••
ex me, how can i get domain for 100% free?
if it possible?

•••
Domain cost money, there is no way to get it free unless a company or someone else pays for it.

www.DomainLagoon.com is one site that provides a free domain by filling out offers (which pays them, to pay for your domain)

•••
Sakura said:
Domain cost money, there is no way to get it free unless a company or someone else pays for it.

www.DomainLagoon.com is one site that provides a free domain by filling out offers (which pays them, to pay for your domain)

DomainLagoon is one and the other is ezyrewards.com . I am with both programs and have reg domains with them both. I have moved one of the domains out after the waiting period and move it to GD. But nonetheless both are programs for free domains.

•••
Yes, that is why i listed them here.

http://anotherfree.com/

is owned by domainlagoon, but with different system, so no you will not get to sign up on both.

Although they both provide free domains for filing out offers , most offers no cc required.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back