NameSilo

Established FOR SALE:expiring domain, ranks high for many kw's in SE's, with or without full site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an expiring domain -contentresourcecenter.com - that I put my heart and soul into optimizing over the years, but just don't have the time anymore to keep it up. And I'm kind of switching gears now anyway. It has ranked steadily in Google for numerous keywords on the first page for a few years now - for example it's been either #2, 3, or 4 in Google for the keyword 'buy content' for 3 or 4 years now.

there is a site on it currently, and I'll sell that as well. make an offer please, as i really would like to make at least something off of it since i put so much time and effort into it. it gets traffic, i get requests for the services the site offers all the time, so I know the name's not perfect, but it does work for the purpose I used it for (content writing and website designing). at one point it was also a pr5 (got that rank within 7 days of going live the first time) and google has always LOVED it from day 1.

thanks!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back