Dynadot

FOG is the new CLOUD.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anyone been reading up on Fog Computing recently? Cisco have brought it to the table to aid the Internet of Things (again).

Anyway, don't know much about it and it's yet another new buzz word to appear this year but I'm starting to get 'registration fatigue' ;) so feel free to look it up and see what's available, although I was surprised at how many FOG related domains have already gone. My two are:

FogServers.com

Fog360.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still wondering if anyone thinks the plural fogs is any good?

Please check sales clouds, especially in the industry

•••
I personally dont like fogs it sounds awkward
Yes it sounds unfamiliar because you can only see one fog at a time but you can see many clouds at a time.
Please check sales clouds, especially in the industry
Yes clouds sell and I can see that you would create different fogs or instances of fogs so it could be a saleable second best term.

24 reported sales found of *clouds.com domains on namebio.

•••
Yes clouds sell and I can see that you would create different fogs or instances of fogs so it could be a saleable second best term.

Please note, the term of cloud computing was created 40 years ago. The technology is outdated.
If the term fog computing will be in IOT concept in mainstream we are at the beginning...

•••
•••
Well here is a whole course that calls the topic fog - so that is academics using the term fog:

Fog Networks and the Internet of Things
This course teaches the fundamentals of Fog Networking, the network architecture that uses one or a collaborative multitude of end-user clients or near-user edge devices to carry out storage, communication, computation, and control in a network.

https://www.coursera.org/course/fog

•••
•••
FogCities.com
FogCars.com
FogVehicles.com

•••
I agree, Fog is the new Cloud.

I'm ready for this new tech with:

Foggity.com
FogBite.com
FogFinger.com
FogIntel.com
FogFix.com
FogTrax.com
FogGeek.com

Think it's still too early to sell, however, unless Cisco or Microsoft comes knocking.

•••
I agree, Fog is the new Cloud.

I'm ready for this new tech with:

Foggity.com
FogBite.com
FogFinger.com
FogIntel.com
FogFix.com
FogTrax.com
FogGeek.com

Unfortunately, it will take a few years before Fog gets anywhere near Cloud Computing (if at all) from a business point of view

I would let FogIntel.com drop, Intel is a trademark

•••
Unfortunately, it will take a few years before Fog gets anywhere near Cloud Computing (if at all) from a business point of view

I would let FogIntel.com drop, Intel is a trademark

Short for intelligence.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
FogAutomation.com
FogUser.com
FogDataControl.com
DataControlFog.com
FogHealthCare.com
FoggingApp.com
FogMobileApp.com
EdgeDataControl.com
DataControlEdge.com

Fogging.xyz

These are my regs..are they worth?

•••
•••
•••
The extension sucks but I couldn't help myself.

Fog Computing (.biz)

•••
•••
My regs
Foginvoice
Foginvoices
Foginvoicing
In .com's
FogSupport/online
Fogging/cc
Fogging/es

•••
Here my fog domains:
FogTwo.com
SmartyFog.com
Fogging.win
Fogging.top
Fogging.it
Fogging.club
Fogging.space
Fog.si

•••
Fog Computing (.cc)
Fog Computing (.us)

•••
Has anyone been reading up on Fog Computing recently? Cisco have brought it to the table to aid the Internet of Things (again).

Anyway, don't know much about it and it's yet another new buzz word to appear this year but I'm starting to get 'registration fatigue' ;) so feel free to look it up and see what's available, although I was surprised at how many FOG related domains have already gone. My two are:

FogServers.com

Fog360.com
I have the " fog.gg" :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back