IT.COM

FOG is the new CLOUD.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anyone been reading up on Fog Computing recently? Cisco have brought it to the table to aid the Internet of Things (again).

Anyway, don't know much about it and it's yet another new buzz word to appear this year but I'm starting to get 'registration fatigue' ;) so feel free to look it up and see what's available, although I was surprised at how many FOG related domains have already gone. My two are:

FogServers.com

Fog360.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The Internet of Flying-Things: Opportunities and Challenges with Airborne Fog Computing and Mobile Cloud in the Clouds

http://cryptome.org/2015/07/airborne-fog-drone-spy.pdf

FogDrones.com

I posted in the drones thread a while back, but I have the singular. I posted this article as another take on it as well:
https://www.dronesforgood.ae/award/finalists/fog-dissapation-drones-fdd

---

Lastly, I just picked this up on a dropcatch today:
F o g C a r d
(a dot com)

I know there was a lot of r&d with creating cards with rfid technology and I'm thinking the same could happen with fog technology due to the similarities.

•••
•••
expo starts today, have noticed my best fog names have alot more traffic the past few days but I've left my BIN's pretty high so I'm not really expecting a quick sale.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
F o g L a b
(a dot com)

So good! Lab is such a strong keyword to have in so many niches, and it works really well with this one.

•••
I received 2 requests for fog domains but without selling

•••
•••
@zibero interesting. Was searching namebio for fog related domain sales but no data there after May this year.

Let's see when this fog thing picks up for us domainers?

Any recent fog related sales fellows?

•••
I've noticed none yet but I think we will see some with in the next two years ..

I'm really hoping it will be a lot sooner I have a nice amount of fog domains and I'm counting on it:D

•••
Not anytime soon, cloud tech, and domains, are still rolling out in force and in demand.

•••
Not anytime soon, cloud tech, and domains, are still rolling out in force and in demand.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Just now the cloud domains are getting "hotter" and I can predict that for Fog related domains, we're gonna have to wait a bit longer than two years.

•••
In my opinion the first sale will be 2016. I recived 2 offers fog (VR and Robotics), one from domainer, one from end user.
I had contacted with companies such as Cisco, IBM and they said that will come back to me in the near future.

•••
•••
•••
I have a few I'm holding on to.... Hopefully they'll pay dividends next year.

Fog Computing Technology com
Fog Domains com
Fog Email com
Fog Emails com
Fog Reseller com
Fog Resellers com
Fog Web Hosting com
Fog Server info
Fog Servers info

I could have worn I had more.... Any opinions on the above domains?

•••
•••
Based on innovative Fog Computing technology, Caligoo allows the storage of data in a dedicated Fog Node that can be made accessible according to specific needs

;)

•••
i own
FogEnergyCorp.com

It has a pagerank of 4.waiting for the perfect enduser.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back