discuss Flippa Launch Live Chat (Support)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,412
Hi,

Just noticed live chat box in flippa.com listing pages (only for sign-in users)

It will bring more sales in flippa from endusers !

What's your thought about it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Will only make things more convenient for buyers and sellers, that said I received pretty good & fast E-Mail support so far.
 
3
•••
Yes Indeed it will help the buyers and sellers.!! I had a few disputes personally in flippa & they have responded back promptly.,,
 
0
•••
I don't think there are many "end users" out there who use Flippa, lol. But it will definitely help the new buyers who are getting into Internet Marketing and buying websites for their first time on Flippa (this happens allot)
 
0
•••
this actually helps if you need to complain to them
 
0
•••
I am not a big Flippa user, but last night I used the online chat support and was pretty satisfied with the service. Didn't know that was a new feature.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back