Domain Empire

advice A domain which I want to list on Flippa already exist in Flippa database

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
Hi,

I'm sure that here I will find solution and would like to thank you in advance.

The problem is... today I decide to list a domain on Flippa auction, but I found out that this name already exist at Flippa, the previous owner did not removed the domain from his list.

I saw that He was online 2 weeks ago, then I search on flippa support, but there is only answers for general questions and I didn't find anything related to this issue.

I remember that before Flippa has a live chat, but I can't find it now, how I can contact them and to solve this problem.

Regards
Bonin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks, I try to contact them via FB, will see :roll:

•••
You might be able to get a faster response from the Flippa guy here on NP. @FlippaDomains

•••
•••
Thanks, this may help to solve the problem faster
You are most welcome. He usually replies pretty quickly so since I tagged him he might come reply. You can also send him a PM and get a quick response that way.

•••
Thank you very much, appreciate you help I will contact him soon ( In UK is 1:00 am ) :-o

•••
Thank you very much, appreciate you help I will contact him soon ( In UK is 1:00 am ) :-o
You're welcome. Hopefully it gets sorted out quickly for you.

Good Luck

•••
It is likely faster and simpler to just email: [email protected].

Response is usually extremely quick and concise.

•••
I get response form them via FB ant I thing this issue will be sorted out soon. Thank you very much for your suggestions

•••
I get response form them via FB ant I thing this issue will be sorted out soon. Thank you very much for your suggestions
Glad to hear it, goo luck with the sell! :)

•••
Thanks, hope to get a good profit, the domain is very good, melodic and fully pronounceable

•••
Thanks, hope to get a good profit, the domain is very good, melodic and fully pronounceable
When you get it listed let me know and i'll tweet it out to my followers. I have lots of domainers, developers and web designers as followers. Maybe help get a bit more attention. It's up to you, just hit me up if you want me to. ;)

•••
•••
•••
I had the same problem. I emailed Flippa and they dealt with it the same day. I will say the customer support is very good.

Best,
Paul

•••
Yes, thanks to Flippa support, the job is done now.... Everything for less then 24 hours.

Thanks to all of you for all advices and suggestions

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back