IT.COM

Flippa Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi to all,

I am new here and this is my first post.
Has any of you guys sold any domains thru Flippa?
Can you tell us about them please ?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
flippa are trustworthy and reliable

•••
Flippa is good at sell site only.

•••
•••
I wouldn't bother with Flippa, in my very own opinion based on experiences.

Furthermore you'll be told it's safe and reliable and that it's reputable but it's literally the worst company I have ever dealt with, the staff made me verify my identity and go through all these verification processes and you'd think that would be enough right? WRONG!

I've had them get involved in my sales almost putting the buyer off and costing me money after paying the auction fee etc.

If you really have to use it then I would always go with a FREE listing because you will never get your monies worth. Firstly it's pay for an auction for a fast sale then they bombard you with emails about upgrading, nobody is seeing your auction you must upgrade etc etc.

I have been on Flippa for a long time and I've slowly but surely seen it go further and further downhill to the point where I no longer use them.

When they got involved in my sale they knew that they messed up because the buyer knew me in person and then they started being nice so it wasn't a big deal but for me that's no way to do business and says a lot about them as a company.

The company culture there is awful too in my opinion, open an account pay and make them loads of money and then tell them you're going to close it and all they do is...

Absolutely nothing - they don't care.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back