IT.COM

showcase First sale on Brandpa for $6K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gtldomainer

Top Member
Impact
Hi all
I just wanted to share that I made my first sale on Brandpa worth $6K. This was two keywords word and a 5L.

Thank you Jowita and team for the business, who were extremely helpful and transparent throughout the process.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So a 5L and a two keyword or just two keywords = 5L?

•••
Does these marketplace makes any difference or a landing page would do the trick

•••
•••
•••
Congrats.. i think Brandpa is Faster Than BrandBucket..:xf.smile:

•••
•••
Nice sale -- you should post this on the Brandpa thread too.

•••
Awesome! I just got mine listed on there today, hope it sells! How long did it take?

•••
•••
•••
Awesome! I just got mine listed on there today, hope it sells! How long did it take?
For me, it took few months; its more about the name. But one thing, Brandpa gives you a lot more visibility compared to BB.

•••
Its one domain name, two keywords = 5L.
I am just scratching my head, it's two keywords and it's 5L.

What do you mean by 5 L?

Edit:- I think I got it, it's A**H*.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you're going make threads like this then share the domain name. Otherwise it is pointless. If it is NDA, like a lot of high figure sales are, then making a thread is still pointless.

•••
Congratulations on your success
Keep it up!

•••
•••
•••
•••
For me, it took few months; its more about the name. But one thing, Brandpa gives you a lot more visibility compared to BB.
Can you elaborate on that? I was thinking about placing a few names there and was curious how your names received more visibility compared to BB.

•••
Can you elaborate on that? I was thinking about placing a few names there and was curious how your names received more visibility compared to BB.

Maybe he's talking about marketing. However commissions are 25% AFAIK and listing fees $5 and no logo fee deduction after that.

•••
Maybe he's talking about marketing. However commissions are 25% AFAIK and listing fees $5 and no logo fee deduction after that.
Yeah I know he's talking about marketing but I'm wondering what type of marketing sets them apart.

•••
@hookbox , More visibility in a sense that they've smaller inventory compared to BB, hence, if you've an average-to-good name, you stand out easily. This is difficult with BB. Another thing, let me not delve into how biased BB is with insiders.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back