Dynadot

.com My First Domain Sale - L/Hub/com - $14,500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MitchH

Established Member
Impact
Purchased on 5/30/18 from a GoDaddy expired auction for $985.
Listed for sale on 6/23/18 with BrandPa.
Received an initial offer price of $12,500 and this was declined. The buyer countered with $14,500 on 8/13/18 and I accepted.
Finalized the transaction today, 9/11/18.

Very happy with BrandPa. Being my first domain sale ever, I did not have the best understanding on the process of selling and transferring a domain. BrandPa helped me step-by-step, no issues at all. High quality content and even better customer service!

I was really surprised how quickly this sold, even more surprised by the 1600% return in only a few months. I was feeling a bit defeated there for awhile, but I feel rejuvenated and hopeful for the future!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congratulations Mitchell - great sale and very inspiring. Good effort.

•••
Congratulations Mitchell - great sale and very inspiring. Good effort.

Thanks for your kind words! It's been a few months and I'm still shocked lol. I haven't had any sales since then, but I haven't been very active with domain buying/selling either. I have the rest of my domains listed on SEDO and a few on BrandPa, so it's a waiting game now :)

•••
FYI for those wondering.....

the name is now a developed .....(Fintech Startup) type it into your address bar.

Congrats again @Mitchell Hengesbach

•••

the name is now a developed .....(Fintech Startup) type it into your address bar.

Oh wow! I had been checking every few weeks to see if was live, but it's slipped my mind lately. Thanks for sharing! Very curious to see if this business makes it big in the future. Fun stuff!

•••
http://lhub.com/

Pretty simple one page site.
I guess their "Design and Build" department did not include websites.

Still, congratz on the sale.

Peace,
Kenny

•••

That was the most expensive domain I ever bought and I haven't made any domain purchases since then.
http://lhub.com/

Pretty simple one page site.
I guess their "Design and Build" department did not include websites.

Still, congratz on the sale.

Peace,
Kenny

Yes, very paired down. Surprising considering how much they paid for the domain. You'd think they would also pay a premium on a good website lol oh well.

Thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back