IT.COM

Fastest Registrar after Domain Expiration Backorder Process

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chaz1

Upgraded Member
Impact
After a domain name goes through the Back Order Process and is not backordered (available to Hand Register) which registrars make the domain name available to purchase the quickest? Is there one Registrar that is the fastest?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it is who has the fastest finger. Dynadot and SAV have very fast ordering process. Epik quick checkout is the fastest, but sometimes I have encountered when Epik says domain already registered. I guess it happens if it is in some other's cart. i don't know. SAV also sometimes says domain not available. SO my vote is Dynadot

•••
I think it is who has the fastest finger. Dynadot and SAV have very fast ordering process. Epik quick checkout is the fastest, but sometimes I have encountered when Epik says domain already registered. I guess it happens if it is in some other's cart. i don't know. SAV also sometimes says domain not available. SO my vote is Dynadot
Thank you for the Reply! Let see if we get a consensus on who is the fastest. Have a Great Weekend.

•••
Thank you for the Reply! Let see if we get a consensus on who is the fastest. Have a Great Weekend.
My point was it doesn't really matter.
if nobody backordered it, I don't think anybody would be waiting to hand reg it.

Why not use dropcatch bulk backordering option.

•••
A lot of domain buyers do to not want to pay the upcharge for backordering a domain so they wait for it to come out of the backordering process to hand register. I have seen multiple times a domain come out of the backordering process get hand registered very quickly.

Thank you for the heads up on the dropcatch bulk ordering option. I will check it out.

•••
A lot of domain buyers do to not want to pay the upcharge for backordering a domain so they wait for it to come out of the backordering process to hand register. I have seen multiple times a domain come out of the backordering process get hand registered very quickly.

Thank you for the heads up on the dropcatch bulk ordering option. I will check it out.
It is called discount club.
DC Discount.png

•••
I would suggest cheap backorder, such as SAV taking backorder within domain cost. Also dropcatch discount club has cheaper backorders.

•••

How are you going to find out when a domain is available for hand reg post backordering? Day, time etc 🙄

•••
Is there any backorder phase ?
I think domain available immediately for public once delted just this giant captured them too earlly ?

Last edited:
•••
Is there any backorder phase ?
I think domain available immediately for public once delted just this giant captured them too earlly ?
Who's that giant catcher? Let us know.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back