IT.COM

What is the fastest hand-reg registrar?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JamesBond1337

Established Member
Impact
I do not want to pay a drop-catching service and am pretty confident the domain in pendingDelete I want is not going to be backordered by anyone else.

What is the fastest site i can go through a manual registration with once it drops? So i dont have to go through pages of payment details etc.?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot can provide an API Key. I used it a few years ago within an excel Spreadsheet with a Macro to loop through a list of names that were dropping. If the name was available, the API Key would register the name for me. I was only able to register 2 names out of probably hundreds of tries -- I just couldn't beat the big boys in terms of Drop-catching resources.

From Dynadot's Support Pages:

Dynadot API
The domain tool of domain tools
Manage your domains with Dynadot's API! Our API, or application program interface, provides you with the tools to build and use your own software and servers to search for domains, register domains, and more. Dynadot's API is available to all accounts, so choose the right API option for you to get started today!

Regards,
DN

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back