Dynadot

.tv Fans(.)tv sold for 22K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

I've sold in the last days Fans(.)tv for 22K.

It has been a very quick negotiation for a domain that got a lot of offers in this period.

I'm happy about the sale price, I think the buyer is a big company, so let's see what they will make with it.
It was a domain I catched around 1 year ago for 1.8K from the registry, and to me another proof that .tv with the right keywords is the best TLD of them all (except .com of course and ccTLD with keywords in the corresponding language) with opportunities to get great domains for reasonable prices.

Will report it to DNJ.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations! Amaazing sale

•••
•••
Hi guys,

It has been a very quick negotiation for a domain that got a lot of offers in this period.

I'm happy about the sale price, I think the buyer is a big company, so let's see what they will make with it.
It was a domain I catched around 1 year ago for 1.8K from the registry, and to me another proof that .tv with the right keywords is the best TLD of them all (except .com of course and ccTLD with keywords in the corresponding language) with opportunities to get great domains for reasonable prices.

Will report it to DNJ.

Great job! Amazing and well deserved!

•••
Congratulations.

Great sale.

Thanks

•••
Congrats!

Last edited:
•••
Hi guys,

Will report it to DNJ.

Congrats man! Very good sale! You are the master of .TVs! :)
Although the registry price was 1.8K, how much was the renewal for this one?

•••
Congratulations on a great sale!

And always enjoy the details you post re a sale!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Awesome sale - congrats! I wonder if we might see renewed interest in .TV now that a lot of companies have been forced to move events online, and invest more in video.

•••
•••
Congratulations ! Wish you another big sales on your other domain names !

Keep going.

•••
Congrats man! Very good sale! You are the master of .TVs! :)
Although the registry price was 1.8K, how much was the renewal for this one?

Renewal fee is standard.

•••
I suppose these are good news for f*a*n*a*t*i*c :)

•••
•••
Great Sale! You are the .tv King around here!

Congrats

•••
•••
Congrats and thanks for sharing (y)

•••
•••
Incredible sale!

Congratulations!

•••
@donnied79

Was it an outbound or inbound inquiry?

I'm hoping one of the premier football teams will make an offer for my only .tv

UTD.tv

Manchester united, Newcastle united, Sheffield united, West ham united, Leeds united, etc

Any congrats on your great sale.

•••
@donnied79

Was it an outbound or inbound inquiry?

I'm hoping one of the premier football teams will make an offer for my only .tv

UTD.tv

Manchester united, Newcastle united, Sheffield united, West ham united, Leeds united, etc

Any congrats on your great sale.

Haha I'm a West Ham fan and can tell you now you'd be lucky for our owners to offer you £10

•••
Congrats @donnied79 . Thats actually a nice ccTLD sale.

•••
Back