Dynadot

security Fake Uniregistry e-mail?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Hello guys, i got an e-mail today with a title: ''Saime (.) com Make an offer''. The sender claims that he is Paul Mullen, domain broker from Uniregistry and asks me to call him to discuss about an offer. He doesn't clarify the domain. I opened saime (.) com and it is redirecting to Uniregistry.

As always the question is simple: Is it a real e-mail or a scammer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello guys, i got an e-mail today with a title: ''Saime (.) com Make an offer''. The sender claims that he is Paul Mullen, domain broker from Uniregistry and asks me to call him to discuss about an offer. He doesn't clarify the domain. I opened saime (.) com and it is redirecting to Uniregistry.

As always the question is simple: Is it a real e-mail or a scammer?
Paul Mullen does work there, just call uniregistry #, and ask for his extension, should answer all your questions, he probably has a buyer for your name.

Did you recently buy that domain, and not change over the nameservers?

•••
Paul Mullen does work there, just call uniregistry #, and ask for his extension, should answer all your questions, he probably has a buyer for your name.

Did you recently buy that domain, and not change over the nameservers?
I have domains in Uniregistry, but not in Uniregistry market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back