IT.COM

discuss UNIREGISTRY Offers - Genuine or Fake?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GoWebnames.com

Truth alone triumphsTop Member
Impact
In about last 4 months, I have had about 50 offers/interests on my various domains at Uniregistry but most of them are from the uniregistry Brokers (their 15% commission platform). The strange thing is that I have never heard back from a broker even after quoting normal 'sweet-spot' prices for some of my domains. I have also tried to mail the buyers makings the offers but I have never heard back from most of them except 1 or 2.

Is this normal at Uniregistry? How many sales you have made at Uniregistry? What's the conversion ratio in regards to your domains there? What percentage of buyers respond back when you mail them? Please share your experience.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fake. The first week, well first day I had price request. First week maybe 5, then 1, then nothing for 6 months. Fake, there are threads here about this discussion.

•••
•••
Not another scandal.lol
Creating fake offers to make your dead marketplace look like there is a pulse
Nobody would do that
One offer I got was legit. I quoted 1200$ broker told the guy 3300$ scared him off.
I dumped them, contacted inquirer and made sale later for 500$
switched dns and never got another offer.
I contacted all other inquiring email adresses with much lower bin than their brokers, no responses

•••
Not another scandal.lol
Creating fake offers to make your dead marketplace look like there is a pulse
Nobody would do that
One offer I got was legit. I quoted 1200$ broker told the guy 3300$ scared him off.
switched dns and never got another offer.
I contacted all other inquiring email adresses with much lower bin than their brokers, no responses

Exactly this has been my thought: "Creating fake offers to make your dead marketplace look like there is a pulse"

•••

Did the broker tell you about the 3300 quote, or was it the buyer who told you?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back