IT.COM

Expired Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

StudioWorks

no one lives foreverVIP Member
Impact
Hey people,

I've seen a lot of guys posting expired domain names and i was wondering where do you get them from ? the lists i mean :)

What i need to know ( and im sure im not alone on this one :) ) is what are the best sites that monitor domains ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My site.lol..There are many lists,The biggest misconception i think people have is that they think they are getting all the expired on these,You are not getting all the expired DNs with these lists,I have access to drop lists that have thousands of expied DNs daily and can even get the list for expires a week of head of time,I can tell ya,Searching these lists is tedious to say the least,You will be seeing double vision a quarter way through the daily lists i get.And you have to look at each and every name or you might pass a good DN up.Keyword searching and having access to monitor up and coming drops is the most effient way IMO.

•••
•••
Kinda like you just thrive to make me :red: huh, -2 TR mmm mmm mmm

Yes snapcheck is decent expire check.

Last edited:
•••
lol, I do all of my searching by hand... Whois is good enough for me, so far so good. And occasionally, I get lucky.

•••
jamminsport16 said:
snapcheck.com
http://expireddomainnames.com/
or 'domain name analyzer' i use

D-: You must be joking right? First of all this is a turnkey website and the script is not so special-I have used it in the past with no results!

StudioWorks, if you're looking for the most reliable and up-to-date list go to namemob.com. They guy running this website is a member here in Namepros and you can buy monthly subscriptions for $NPs-Trust me on this one, I know what I'm talking about :)

•••
Version2 said:
lol, I do all of my searching by hand... Whois is good enough for me, so far so good. And occasionally, I get lucky.

Yea,That's a good way to search expires too,The script on that above is junk,Simple turnkey site script,You have to hand code and hook up with the necessary resources to receive feed from thier databases,And you must also be able to run a names directory that will update atleast every 24 hours,Every hour is ideal,You can't just throw together a quality expired domain name site,The coding and resources are the heart of providing expired and expiring DNs,Plus monitoring Dns Due to expire,Just not that easy beleive me i know,My script is completely hand coded and is set for updates aswell as add ons,And the names directory runs every 10 minutes,So it is constantly retrieving expiring,due to expire,Name searching,And monitoring DNs.And the script does'nt come cheap,Nor does the bandwidth it takes to run the script.It takes many hours of research,Be ready to put up K..Like 1k..2k in dollars to produce a quality domain name drop site,And that's script alone! Add in the a custom template,Custom logo,And then be prepared to spend money on advertising ,Bandwidth-Hosting.It gets very expensive very fast.Not a cheap development if you develope a quality scripted and custom hand coded expire site.

I beleive in that old saying "Do it right,Or don't do it at all"

Last edited:
•••
snoopi said:
D-: You must be joking right? First of all this is a turnkey website and the script is not so special-I have used it in the past with no results!

StudioWorks, if you're looking for the most reliable and up-to-date list go to namemob.com. They guy running this website is a member here in Namepros and you can buy monthly subscriptions for $NPs-Trust me on this one, I know what I'm talking about :)

i dont really use expiredomainnames that much at all. just suggesting it. no harm

•••
well looks like namemob is ok :D

•••
StudioWorks said:
well looks like namemob is ok :D

yup =] lots of ppl r happy w/ them

•••
Yeah .. very usefull indeed.

Thanks XFactor.

•••
StudioWorks said:
Yeah .. very usefull indeed.

Thanks XFactor.

Thanks StudioWorks,Glad to have you as a member.
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back