IT.COM

discuss Expired Auction on GoDaddy Disappeared

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YairDD

I'm cool, I think?Top Member
Impact
Hey,

I was bidding on the expired domain ( the auction was scheduled to end in around 30 minutes ) InstantArticles.com on Godaddy.

I just went to check whats up with the auction and I couldn't find it when searching on Godaddy auctions, on my bidding list, on my lost & won & watched auctions.

I thought once it gets to Godaddy auctions, not to mention that it was the last few hours, it can't be renewed?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gd expired begin round day -26... if its regged on gd AND there is a bid, it cannot renewed/transfered past day -30... if there are no bids.. it still can be.

for names not regged on gd, even if there are bids, they can be renewed depending on registrar even up to day -40.. which means if auction closes with bids on day -36.. which they do... gd will try to get name within say 24 hours.. but any time up to that -36+24 hours.. if the other registrar allows it... owner can renew/transfer name. cheers

•••
gd expired begin round day -26... if its regged on gd AND there is a bid, it cannot renewed/transfered past day -30... if there are no bids.. it still can be.

for names not regged on gd, even if there are bids, they can be renewed depending on registrar even up to day -40.. which means if auction closes with bids on day -36.. which they do... gd will try to get name within say 24 hours.. but any time up to that -36+24 hours.. if the other registrar allows it... owner can renew/transfer name. cheers
Oh okay.
thanks for the info! appreciated

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back