IT.COM

Ever used Payoneer US Bank Account or its invoice (Not Escrow) to receive funds for sold domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was just wondering if anyone here have ever used either Payoneer US bank account or the Invoice to receive payment for domain name sold. I will like to know how it went.

Right now, I can not send funds out of my Payoneer card because I have never really used it to receive funds and I felt may be using it to receive payments for sold domain names will help if I use the US bank account or the invoice functions. I am not just sure if the it work or go through.

Help with some input.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have used/and use my Payoneer US Bank Account to make a payment out of Escrow.com using ACH/Electronic Check.

IIRC I needed 2 attempts to set it up correctly. If it get rejected the first time, make any corrections necessary, and try again.

I would suppose you could forward funds from wherever in the US to your Payoneer US Bank Account using ACH/Electronic Check

Payoneer take 1% for every payment made out of the account.

•••
I was just wondering if anyone here have ever used either Payoneer US bank account or the Invoice to receive payment for domain name sold. I will like to know how it went.

Right now, I can not send funds out of my Payoneer card because I have never really used it to receive funds and I felt may be using it to receive payments for sold domain names will help if I use the US bank account or the invoice functions. I am not just sure if the it work or go through.

Help with some input.

Thanks in advance.
I too would like to know, so far I only see successful reports for Escrow.com > ACH > Payoneer global payment service

But what about others:
1) Sedo marketplace > ACH/SEPA/BACS/FPS/Zengin > Payoneer global payment service?
2) Sedo escrow > ACH > Payoneer global payment service?
3) Afternic > ACH > Payoneer global payment service?
4) others?? > ACH/SEPA/BACS/FPS/Zengin > Payoneer global payment service?

Hope some with experience will share!

•••
I have used/and use my Payoneer US Bank Account to make a payment out of Escrow.com using ACH/Electronic Check.

IIRC I needed 2 attempts to set it up correctly. If it get rejected the first time, make any corrections necessary, and try again.

I would suppose you could forward funds from wherever in the US to your Payoneer US Bank Account using ACH/Electronic Check

I'm expecting a sizable sum deposited to my account...it was represented to me as a one-time $3.00 fee. O_o

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Just a note. Escrow.com stopped this some time ago. Maybe 1-1.5 yrs? A few months after that Payoneer also left the escrow business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back