IT.COM

Estibot new lead generator

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainted.com

Established Member
Impact
Hey Domainers

If you are currently a subscriber to estibot I just noticed they have a newer lead generator. This is different then the standard one they have had for years. I am not sure how long it is been out but worth checking out to find some end users. You can check it out at domainleads.com you will need to be a current estibot member to login and use it. Hope this helps with finding some of your domains new homes and end users. Happy selling Have a great night everyone! Jay

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just search for them yourself in google keyword look for ads.

•••
@lock thank you for your reply. Yes I use a variety of tools google, zfbot, domain IQ etc. Etc. I have pretty extensive list and they all work well. I noticed this specific tool which is in addition to estibot's older lead generator and just wanted to to make sure others were aware of Domainleads.com which pulls all types of similar data points that could be helpful like meta tags,title,keywords and many more that are relevant the domain you type in. Just wanted to throw it out there to make sure that Namepro members are aware and can be added to their "lead toolbox" I hope it brings some value and assist others in finding some additional end users. Thanks again Lock. Hope all is well and you have a fantastic weekend! Jay

Last edited:
•••
Can someone share the cost ? I know the cost of memberships, but what are the costs to use this tool including the email function?

•••
Can someone share the cost ? I know the cost of memberships, but what are the costs to use this tool including the email function?

it looks promising; have yet to find one client.

Estibot premium domain lead generator;

DomainLeads.com as of now; no free option.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone used this DomainLeads tool much? I'm thinking about signing up for an Estibot account solely for this tool, seems like it would be powerful...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back