IT.COM

Escrow service that accept ACH as payment method

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

benjaminw

Restricted (Proxy Risk)
Impact
i'm new to this forum.most of my customer are from U.S and they happy to do ACH tranfer (or e-check)
i used payoneer for these type of customer but now, payoneer is out of escrow business and that's sad news.

do you know any other escrow service for this type of payment?
i saw escrow.domains have this option but i send them 2 message 3 weeks ago and didn't get any respond yet. it's seems they out of business too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'm new to this forum.most of my customer are from U.S and they happy to do ACH tranfer (or e-check)
i used payoneer for these type of customer but now, payoneer is out of escrow business and that's sad news.

do you know any other escrow service for this type of payment?
i saw escrow.domains have this option but i send them 2 message 3 weeks ago and didn't get any respond yet. it's seems they out of business too.

Hello,

My name is Jessica and I am working for Escrow.Domains
We offer several types of payments including the ACH deposits and e-checks. We would be happy to help in all your escrow needs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back