IT.COM

Escrow.com Hold My Money FOREVER Although Using Concierge Service.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andri Prayitna

Impact
Before using escrow.com, i read on Google about escrow review. Too many bad rating about them, but i dont believe it (first mistake).

And now i got frustation about them.... here is my problem..

1. Transaction was completed using CONCIERGE SERVICE. buyer have the domain.

2. After closing statement, here is the problem begin.... Funds disbursed to my bank but my bank refund it to escrow without any reasons why.

Before closing statement, Escrow will serve the seller like a king .

After closing statement... Escrow facing a seller with a skeptic.. or like a Criminal.. You cant dream the transaction went smoothly like your expectations.

After the fund back to escrow, i ask them (escrow) to release the fund using Payoneer or PayPal. But they can't disburse the fund to PayPal or Payoneer.

I see in my profile payment method they're accepted using PayPal and ACH (which is payoneer have ACH).

After hard debate with Reese in chat, The conclusion is THEY WILL HOLD MY FUND FOREVER UNTILL I GIVE THEM THE NEW BANK ACCOUNT. I told them, its useless because iam afraid will refund it again without any reasons. dont ask me why, because i dont know (sometime this happening to you).

3. Not every transaction went smoothly, but escrow cant take a solution for any trouble. Why so hard to release the money using ACH ( Us Bank Account) that they're accepted in their term. I asked to Payoneer if they accept a payment from escrow.com, yes they are.. Payoneer can accept any payment if sent from company.

4. Now my money will stay forever in Escrow.com. Cool right? so if you have a problem you cant take your money in escrow.com.

YOU SHOULD TO BE PERFECT AS SELLER IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY DISBURSED.

Nobodys perfect , every human have a problem, mistake, and difficult situations with any problems.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also escrow.com not call me, not give me a solutions. They're just email you, AND NOT REPLY YOUR EMAIL AGAIN.

ESCROW.COM WAS VERY HAPPY TO HOLD A SELLER FUND.

AND THEY'RE VERY HAPPY TO MAKE YOU HEADACHE AND FRUSTATED.

Now i give up... i dont know what to do.. i dont have an idea...

•••
Have you not contacted your bank and ask why?

•••
Have you not contacted your bank and ask why?

Already fight with bank manager, but they just refund it. I know this is my bank problem. so that i really hope that escrow will understanding my problem.

I know this is weirds.. But how escrow company resolve this problem? how if the others have same problem? everything can be happend.

•••
Already fight with bank manager, but they just refund it. I know this is my bank problem. so that i really hope that escrow will understanding my problem.

I know this is weirds.. But how escrow company resolve this problem? how if the others have same problem? everything can be happend.

Ask for a check instead.

•••
Stop using Escrow.com. They're terrible.

Before using escrow.com, i read on Google about escrow review. Too many bad rating about them, but i dont believe it (first mistake).

And now i got frustation about them.... here is my problem..

1. Transaction was completed using CONCIERGE SERVICE. buyer have the domain.

2. After closing statement, here is the problem begin.... Funds disbursed to my bank but my bank refund it to escrow without any reasons why.

Before closing statement, Escrow will serve the seller like a king .

After closing statement... Escrow facing a seller with a skeptic.. or like a Criminal.. You cant dream the transaction went smoothly like your expectations.

After the fund back to escrow, i ask them (escrow) to release the fund using Payoneer or PayPal. But they can't disburse the fund to PayPal or Payoneer.

I see in my profile payment method they're accepted using PayPal and ACH (which is payoneer have ACH).

After hard debate with Reese in chat, The conclusion is THEY WILL HOLD MY FUND FOREVER UNTILL I GIVE THEM THE NEW BANK ACCOUNT. I told them, its useless because iam afraid will refund it again without any reasons. dont ask me why, because i dont know (sometime this happening to you).

3. Not every transaction went smoothly, but escrow cant take a solution for any trouble. Why so hard to release the money using ACH ( Us Bank Account) that they're accepted in their term. I asked to Payoneer if they accept a payment from escrow.com, yes they are.. Payoneer can accept any payment if sent from company.

4. Now my money will stay forever in Escrow.com. Cool right? so if you have a problem you cant take your money in escrow.com.

YOU SHOULD TO BE PERFECT AS SELLER IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY DISBURSED.

Nobodys perfect , every human have a problem, mistake, and difficult situations with any problems.

•••
Ask for a check instead.

Escrow just accept Wire. Iam already ask them for ACH ( US BANK ACCOUNT ) That accpet in their terms. But they wont make a seller happy. They want made everything very hard to get the money. They're happy with that.

•••
Escrow confirmed they don't support Payoneer anymore, may I ask how the situation ended ? Are you still expecting them to disburss the funds?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back