IT.COM

Escrow Sales Page Review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys we are looking into different for sale pages that include escrow.
Can you guys list the different types of services out there and some pros and cons?

Looking for
1. website name
2. sample of the escrow sales page
3. % commission they take
4. cost of the service
5. pros and cons of the service

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi ToughDomains, Escrow.com partners with parking page providers, as well as providing Buy It Now buttons that you can put on your own custom landing pages. Is this what you're looking for?

•••
Hi ToughDomains, Escrow.com partners with parking page providers, as well as providing Buy It Now buttons that you can put on your own custom landing pages. Is this what you're looking for?
Escrow have a Buy It Now button ? Can you provide me the link ? I need them for my domains.

•••

@Jackson Elsegood Yes Im aware of the buy buttons as well as API on escrow.com We actually just completed a full integration with your API for our sales pages...However that is not what Im referring to.

I was asking about other domain tools, scripts or services that offer a "domain for sale" page with any escrow service integrated. A list of services currently out there and some pros or cons.

I would like to hear whats out there and how it can improve.

Last edited:
•••
Escrow have a Buy It Now button ? Can you provide me the link ? I need them for my domains.
Yep, they're free to use. Just log into your Escrow.com account and click the "Buttons" category at the top of the page.
gnqFLHJ.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back