Domain Empire

Ppc landing page {Your own}

NameSilo
Watch
Has anyone made there own ppc landing page?
what do you all think the pros and cons are
im interested in what you all think,
whats the process and how long would it take/..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I did a couple of "intermediate" landing pages for my domains to try and improve CTR - advice from Hark. You can check them out here:

www.notebookshoppe.com
www.kissesxxx.com
www.1800-voip.com

They ultimately link to Sedo, but they look prettier than Sedo's standard landing pages IMO. Now my only work left is to drive traffic to those domains :)

•••
Its a lot of work plus hosting etc I would go with someome
like goldkey.com you can look at my business.us.com insurance.us.com
and travel.us.com or shopsus.com (yeah I do have some .coms :) pages as examples.

Last edited:
•••
quality: hey, look's good - I'm impressed.

But I guess the diff with doing your own pages is that you have better control ...and people go to YOUR website first. And you can throw in lots of stuff like affiliate links, etc.

Haven't had any luck with signups yet though ;)

•••
Im in the business of shifting them off my sites as quickly as possible :)
Click and go is what I say!

•••
I set up portals for a while.. I seem to be making more on Domain Sponsor since I switched them back.

The nice thing about having your own portal though is that you can send traffic any way you like...

•••
I like the "set it and forget it" kinda programs like pure domain parking. I use domainhop. (examples: funnyhow.org, creativehedonism.com, hitNY.com) They let you nicely optimize title, description, keywords AND you can link your other domains within your parked sites)

The thing is one can still do both. You can park a site AND then also create a one pager branded as the domain you own. Not just the real url. This way you get best of both worlds BUT of course you need a pretty good "platform" site when you can set up your pages.

if your domain doesnt produce a lot of typ in traffic it doesnt really matter that the traffic isnt forwarded to your own parked page anyway.

Thats what I am in the process of doing next. All my 100+ domains are parked - Now I need to create one pagers at my platform site.

Good posts here. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
domainhop closed my account. they didnt like the traffic they said...

•••
Didn't like the traffic? they probably did not want to pay you. DH going down Hill IMO. GOLD Key is pretty cool they just came upw ith a bunch of templates that give a look and feel Of the site. www.delawarehotels.info DO not click an add but check the page, with the Hotel feel template I think it should help get more clicks. Fabulous has the best looking POKER pages IMO especially the 4.0

•••
tolkein said:
quality: hey, look's good - I'm impressed.

But I guess the diff with doing your own pages is that you have better control ...and people go to YOUR website first. And you can throw in lots of stuff like affiliate links, etc.

Haven't had any luck with signups yet though ;)

I like your own parked pages. Inspiring. And ZuraX thats for DH advice. I think they are just really careful of the bottom line -- and there's no fault in that. If clicks dont produce any results over a long time it would be suicidal for them to continue paying ppc and eventually everyone else using them would suffer the consequenses of the ship going down.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back