Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Escrow.com... anyone used them?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GoPC

VIP Member
Impact
40
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but I did.

Has anyone ever used Escrow.com for their sale? They seem REALLY cheap (.89% over $25,000 USD) and handle domains. I mean, $275,000 USD is only $2447.50 WOW!!!

So.... who's used them? What was your experience?

Are there others?

GoPC
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
GoPC said:
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but I did.

Has anyone ever used Escrow.com for their sale? They seem REALLY cheap (.89% over $25,000 USD) and handle domains. I mean, $275,000 USD is only $2447.50 WOW!!!

So.... who's used them? What was your experience?

Are there others?

GoPC
I have used them for a few transactions up to $5k and have had great service!

Highly recommended.
 
0
•••
Have used them aprox. 25 times.
Good service !
 
0
•••
Very good. Better than Sedo imo.
 
0
•••
I've dealed with them several times (but not for domains) and I have nothing bad to say about them. I'd definitely recommend them.
 
0
•••
WOW!!! Great responces! Thanks :)

GoPC
 
0
•••
Used twice this year, relatively low amounts ($3k - $5k) and had nothing but good things to say about them then and now.
 
0
•••
I just used them for a relatively small domain transaction ($900) and they were very simple and pleasant to use. I highly recommend them. (I've used no other escrow service, though, so I have nothing to compare them to.)
 
0
•••
my last transaction with sedo took 4-5 weeks to get paid, my last transaction with escrow.com took 3-4 days, so I have nothing but good to say about them, I talked to their managing director for a good hour or more for a future project in which I will integrate escrow.com as my sole payment solution and he is a nice and pretty sharp guy.
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back