Dynadot

news Eric Lyon - Undergoes a CRAZY transformation that may shock everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
28624_ce88138e582e551396890b9de055ca7c.png
I'm about to undergo a crazy transformation in life. As a free spirited and creative entrepreneur, I have decided to take the next step in solidifying myself as being different than 99% of what many in the industry perceive a domain investor should look like and embark on a journey that may crack the ground that I walk on with an earth shattering quake.

Many people may not be able to wrap their heads around why I'm about to do this transformation within the next week. Others may encourage and commend me for being so daring and taking such a public relations risk. In either case, I am who I am and my creative nature can no longer be contained, it must come out to the surface, even if it rips apart the very fabric of rational thinking.

Feel free to post your thoughts below on what type of transformation you think I'll be going through and what I'll look like when it's done. Have fun with it. Maybe, just maybe, one of you will get it right. I'll Take pictures after the transformation and post them in this thread next week.

You only live once; embrace it, enjoy it, live it!

Attachments

• make-over1.png
    make-over1.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 187
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, here we go guys and gals....... drum roll............................. Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn....

So First, I ended up at the piercing shop looking at all the wonderful medical grade steel they had and finally decided on a Septum horse shoe. Though, most the ones they had were very small gauges and girly looking. I spotted the last Larger gauge & had to go with it even after my better half and the piercer advised against getting one so thick at first (E.g. having to punch a bigger hold through my septum). I insisted, and low and behold you see the septum horseshoe below. Note: There are hundreds of nerve endings in the septum, some of which can paralyze you or make you go blind permanently. please be sure you NEVER try this without a professional.
28784_c1fff1e31c5858fab88f29459b56b57a.jpg

Ok, phase #2 was shaving my head into a Mohawk, which i didn't get a pic of.

Phase #3 was dying my hair and putting the Mohawk up as seen below.
28785_c4978d42bb812536f1a2e51adb270afe.jpg

28786_99e9a29731d7868485924e3f79e8cc1d.jpg

Whilst I loved the height of this Mohawk I quickly realized that it made operating a motor vehicle very frustrating (E.g. low roof and having to drive with my head sideways & slouched half way down the seat. So that set in motion a 4th phase, to trim the Mohawk down and maybe just frizz/tease it. (seen below)
28787_5cd3860efe62fff86c97113462bf1e1e.jpg

28788_091c8e89cd5b4eb2633d5930d5b8c85b.jpg

Bonus Video: I took a bonus video for you guys to laugh at while I still had the Tall mohawk. Enjoy it below.

Attachments

• septum.jpg
    septum.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • hawk1.jpg
    hawk1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • hawk2.jpg
    hawk2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • trimmed-hawk1.jpg
    trimmed-hawk1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
  • trimmed-hawk2.jpg
    trimmed-hawk2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
•••
•••
Dang, I was up for first commenter. But you deserve it.

Well done. It does beg the question, are you a punker or a metalhead?

•••
I guessed the mohawk? Do I win the Silver Mercedes?

You guessed it but it was followed by 2 question marks ?? So those question marks invalidated the response. You have to show belief in what you believe and own it like:

So mohawk or shaved head, most likely with some type of facial hair.

Mohawk is free.

Plus, I own septumpiercing.com so I get a bonus point for that.

But you get the Benz, you said it first.

I also saw pics or video somewhere, forgot where, with family or friends sporting the mohawk, so I think there was some influence there. Ah, FB page.

Last edited:
•••
At least it wasn't the scrotum :D

•••
Thats it? A 'hawk and a nose ring?
Looks good, but guessing your still wearing the Property Patch.... lol.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
At least it wasn't the scrotum :D
Funny you should mention that........ haha .. nah... This is a public forum, when that one gets done it will be in the adult section ;) :p
Thats it? A 'hawk and a nose ring?
Looks good, but guessing your still wearing the Property Patch.... lol.

Peace,
Cy
That's it? ... lol ... Well I do have future plans for more piercings. And more ink ;)

•••
Wow, he actually pulls it off...

•••
Well I was wrong lol

Impressed with the bare (no tats) forearms. Stick with things you can recover from (opt out clause lol): Like can, pull out the nose thing, cut the m-hawk, un dye the hair, tats on butt that can be clothed.

Try not to do a Mike Tyson thingy lol

•••
Make sure you have enough light for your camera or turn the flash on as some parts where you take the pictures may be DARK,

•••
•••
As i said, once you go black, you never go back :)

•••
Dang, I was up for first commenter. But you deserve it.

Well done. It does beg the question, are you a punker or a metalhead?
Iggy Pop or Anthrax?

Peace,
Cy
I would say I'm more into metal and long hair rock than punk. Goth peaks my interest as well though.

•••
Now you have to change the avatar.

Thank you for not touching the beard.

•••
You should at least dye your hair in Namepros blue.

•••
Proof that domainers aren't boring.

•••
•••
Looking forward to part #2 :)
and there will be a few more parts as I add more metal, ink, and lifestyle changes. No eta at the moment.

•••
Showing my age I guess, but when I see a nose ring I remember putting them into the hogs and how loud they squealed as some other parts were removed at the same time. :)

•••
•••
I guess the top and the bottom are done the same way so they look identical?
If that is the case then I can imagine you have a tough time to put your pants on every morning with the ring and Mohawk style?

•••
•••
Since I don't like beating around the bush, I'm gonna be blatantly honest with you, I don't like your transformation. It looks like a downgrade to me. I hope you come to your senses and go back to looking like a race horse... again
Paddock2RaceHorse.jpg

I don't like seeing piercings in animals, and even less on people
shutterstock_2484145.jpg

With that opinion, I will now zip up
zip-lips.jpg

•••
Showing my age I guess, but when I see a nose ring I remember putting them into the hogs and how loud they squealed as some other parts were removed at the same time. :)

Nasty. No wonder so many people are going vegan. :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back