Dynadot

news Eric Lyon - Undergoes a CRAZY transformation that may shock everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
28624_ce88138e582e551396890b9de055ca7c.png
I'm about to undergo a crazy transformation in life. As a free spirited and creative entrepreneur, I have decided to take the next step in solidifying myself as being different than 99% of what many in the industry perceive a domain investor should look like and embark on a journey that may crack the ground that I walk on with an earth shattering quake.

Many people may not be able to wrap their heads around why I'm about to do this transformation within the next week. Others may encourage and commend me for being so daring and taking such a public relations risk. In either case, I am who I am and my creative nature can no longer be contained, it must come out to the surface, even if it rips apart the very fabric of rational thinking.

Feel free to post your thoughts below on what type of transformation you think I'll be going through and what I'll look like when it's done. Have fun with it. Maybe, just maybe, one of you will get it right. I'll Take pictures after the transformation and post them in this thread next week.

You only live once; embrace it, enjoy it, live it!

Attachments

• make-over1.png
    make-over1.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 188
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, here we go guys and gals....... drum roll............................. Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn....

So First, I ended up at the piercing shop looking at all the wonderful medical grade steel they had and finally decided on a Septum horse shoe. Though, most the ones they had were very small gauges and girly looking. I spotted the last Larger gauge & had to go with it even after my better half and the piercer advised against getting one so thick at first (E.g. having to punch a bigger hold through my septum). I insisted, and low and behold you see the septum horseshoe below. Note: There are hundreds of nerve endings in the septum, some of which can paralyze you or make you go blind permanently. please be sure you NEVER try this without a professional.
28784_c1fff1e31c5858fab88f29459b56b57a.jpg

Ok, phase #2 was shaving my head into a Mohawk, which i didn't get a pic of.

Phase #3 was dying my hair and putting the Mohawk up as seen below.
28785_c4978d42bb812536f1a2e51adb270afe.jpg

28786_99e9a29731d7868485924e3f79e8cc1d.jpg

Whilst I loved the height of this Mohawk I quickly realized that it made operating a motor vehicle very frustrating (E.g. low roof and having to drive with my head sideways & slouched half way down the seat. So that set in motion a 4th phase, to trim the Mohawk down and maybe just frizz/tease it. (seen below)
28787_5cd3860efe62fff86c97113462bf1e1e.jpg

28788_091c8e89cd5b4eb2633d5930d5b8c85b.jpg

Bonus Video: I took a bonus video for you guys to laugh at while I still had the Tall mohawk. Enjoy it below.

Attachments

• septum.jpg
    septum.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • hawk1.jpg
    hawk1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • hawk2.jpg
    hawk2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • trimmed-hawk1.jpg
    trimmed-hawk1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
  • trimmed-hawk2.jpg
    trimmed-hawk2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
•••
•••
:o Are you gonna be ..Miss Eric OmG so many images going through my mind :p

•••
Hmm. I think you'll look good.

FM7WZX8.jpg

nQl6mTv.jpg

•••
Well forget this transgender theory..Bruce Jenner riding that rating wave!
Forget the "becoming a viking" theory..Eric the Red did that!
Forget the starring in the next "fast and furious" movie...the "Rock" ego wouldn't allow that
Forget moving to the 'Virgin Island" theory....tried but didn't qualify!

Fasten your seatbelts, tighten up your sport bra..the shocker of the century is
ERIC BECOMING A CANADIAN sorry for spilling the beans...words travel fast around the local igloo!
forgive me eh!

I'm wondering what could be Eric's transformation. The way I see Eric, he is a hero in his own right. So here's what I think of him...

The hot transformation of Eric Lyon!

Meet the new superhero of the domain world !!!

THE ERICDIBLE HULK

Beware to all those who try to wreak havoc the lives of the domainers.

Just one menacing look and you'll be gone... B-)

Show attachment 11611
Not a bad idea...only downfall is fingers are way to big for regular keyboard and a limited vocabulary for any "text-to-words" app
Getting back to the local igloo talk..story is that Eric becoming a mountie
Corbis-SC001324.jpg

•••
I better get my guess in.

ERIC_T.png

1) Full face shave or possible small mustache left

2) Hair cut

3) Suit/Tux fitting purchase

4) No new tats

This is based on:

"Crazy" is relative.

"earth shattering" In Texas might be wearing a suit lol

" 99% of what many in the industry perceive a domain investor should look like" We generally think there is rich/successful domainers living by the beach wearing tropical Tees and shorts. And there is struggling ones wearing a different type of tees and 'shorts'. lol

Good points, but the "free spirited" part would trip me up on that. I see a suit and anything with a collar as being captive. There's nothing free spirited about wearing a suit. It's going corporate. Stay free.

Or course your idea would fit more drastic, mine maybe not.

Look at namescon or any event, it's very business casual type stuff, jacket no tie - https://www.google.com/search?q=nam...a=X&ei=C2opVcSaCuzfsASDq4HgDg&ved=0CAwQ_AUoAA

Or course when you're at home, it's another story. That's probably the image most people would have, so the above Namescon example wouldn't even matter. But then who would wear a suit at home? Nude? I hope not, I don't want to have to flag a thread. Kids might be reading.

Mohawk is free.

2f8fdee9cd3277114d693868355152d0.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Good points, but the "free spirited" part would trip me up on that. I see a suit and anything with a collar as being captive.

Not necessarily - depends if they come with socks or not.

Miami-Vice-tv-02.jpg

•••
•••
A big hipster beard, has to be. You'll be competing with Shane Bellone and Ali Zandi in the best beard on Namepros competition?

None of you will ever be as furry as me though, what with me being a pug and all.....

•••
I'm expecting an anticlimax now......

Anything short of a neon blue Justin Timberlake with double-d breasts and a twirly moustache and I'll be disappointed.

•••
•••
•••
I better get my guess in.

ERIC_T.png

1) Full face shave or possible small mustache left

2) Hair cut

3) Suit/Tux fitting purchase

4) No new tats

This is based on:

"Crazy" is relative.

"earth shattering" In Texas might be wearing a suit lol

" 99% of what many in the industry perceive a domain investor should look like" We generally think there is rich/successful domainers living by the beach wearing tropical Tees and shorts. And there is struggling ones wearing a different type of tees and 'shorts'. lol

•••
:o Are you gonna be ..Miss Eric OmG so many images going through my mind :P
@Michelle - HAHAHA, love it... Now that's EXTREME for sure.. lol... Nice guess... got me laughing.. Though, at this time I am unable to confirm or deny whether or not that is part of the transformation.. lol :P

@ Everyone - Keep the guesses coming... Loved that last one :)

•••
Beard gone, shorter hair and a suit??? Nah ;)!
Dying your hair red white and blue and getting the NP logo tatted on your face?
Or I like Michelle's "Miss Eric" - but only if you get on Diane Sawyer and/or get your own reality show...

•••
By definition:
Transforming = Come out of the closet.

Shave the beard and cut something off?
Ahh!!! Namepros will miss your trendy moustache and beard after your transformation. May be hairs will also be trimmed. All this are doing for that wonderful lady:D
lol - I'll be going in and out of a few doors during this transformation. I can not confirm nor deny that a hair cut, baby face, or closet door may or may not be part of the transformation.
Maybe getting Married...
That's going to be June 13th 2015. I'll be transformed way before them ;)

•••
Let me guess pointy mustache and waxing the eye brows.

•••
•••
•••
DO NOT google phase 1 of male transformation :rolleyes:

•••
Well forget this transgender theory..Bruce Jenner riding that rating wave!
Forget the "becoming a viking" theory..Eric the Red did that!
Forget the starring in the next "fast and furious" movie...the "Rock" ego wouldn't allow that
Forget moving to the 'Virgin Island" theory....tried but didn't qualify!

Fasten your seatbelts, tighten up your sport bra..the shocker of the century is
ERIC BECOMING A CANADIAN sorry for spilling the beans...words travel fast around the local igloo!
forgive me eh!

•••
It has to be clothing or head area. Head area would have to be hair/facial hair. But you said:

"free spirited and creative entrepreneur, I have decided to take the next step in solidifying myself as being different than 99% of what many in the industry perceive a domain investor should look like"

So if that holds true, then you can't be going for the corporate look, hair cut, new clothes, suit type stuff, business casual. That wouldn't be free spirited, that would be falling in line.

So mohawk or shaved head, most likely with some type of facial hair.

•••
Very few people have the cojones to do what you have been doing, @Eric, not counting whatever this transformation is going to be. We are all creatures of habit. Bucking that trend and being free spirited in taking life as it comes, requires a lot of courage. Wish you all success and thanks for giving us an insight into the whole minimalist living lifestyle. Definitely enticing.

As your Tag line says, Live it, Love it, Embrace it, for, life is lived only once.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back