Dynadot

news Eric Lyon - Undergoes a CRAZY transformation that may shock everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
28624_ce88138e582e551396890b9de055ca7c.png
I'm about to undergo a crazy transformation in life. As a free spirited and creative entrepreneur, I have decided to take the next step in solidifying myself as being different than 99% of what many in the industry perceive a domain investor should look like and embark on a journey that may crack the ground that I walk on with an earth shattering quake.

Many people may not be able to wrap their heads around why I'm about to do this transformation within the next week. Others may encourage and commend me for being so daring and taking such a public relations risk. In either case, I am who I am and my creative nature can no longer be contained, it must come out to the surface, even if it rips apart the very fabric of rational thinking.

Feel free to post your thoughts below on what type of transformation you think I'll be going through and what I'll look like when it's done. Have fun with it. Maybe, just maybe, one of you will get it right. I'll Take pictures after the transformation and post them in this thread next week.

You only live once; embrace it, enjoy it, live it!

Attachments

• make-over1.png
    make-over1.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 187
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:o Are you gonna be ..Miss Eric OmG so many images going through my mind :p

•••
:o Are you gonna be ..Miss Eric OmG so many images going through my mind :P
@Michelle - HAHAHA, love it... Now that's EXTREME for sure.. lol... Nice guess... got me laughing.. Though, at this time I am unable to confirm or deny whether or not that is part of the transformation.. lol :P

@ Everyone - Keep the guesses coming... Loved that last one :)

•••
Very few people have the cojones to do what you have been doing, @Eric, not counting whatever this transformation is going to be. We are all creatures of habit. Bucking that trend and being free spirited in taking life as it comes, requires a lot of courage. Wish you all success and thanks for giving us an insight into the whole minimalist living lifestyle. Definitely enticing.

As your Tag line says, Live it, Love it, Embrace it, for, life is lived only once.

•••
A big hipster beard, has to be. You'll be competing with Shane Bellone and Ali Zandi in the best beard on Namepros competition?

None of you will ever be as furry as me though, what with me being a pug and all.....

•••
A big hipster beard, has to be. You'll be competing with Shane Bellone and Ali Zandi in the best beard on Namepros competition?

None of you will ever be as furry as me though, what with me being a pug and all.....
@PugDomainsLtd - lol, Nice concept, a beard competition.. I can not confirm nor deny that a beard may or may not be part of the transformation. ;) :p

•••
I know what you are turning into. You are turning into Wolverine. Ok. case closed.

•••
I know what you are turning into. You are turning into Wolverine. Ok. case closed.
@domainventure - Ha, I've always liked Wolverine actually... Not to sure how I would pull off the retractable claws... ;) - I can not confirm nor deny that becoming a Wolverine look-alike may or may not be part of the transformation. :p

•••
•••
Beard gone, shorter hair and a suit??? Nah ;)!
Dying your hair red white and blue and getting the NP logo tatted on your face?
Or I like Michelle's "Miss Eric" - but only if you get on Diane Sawyer and/or get your own reality show...

•••
I reckon the beard is going.

•••
A mohawk ??
HaHa, I kinda like Mohawks, nice one.. I can not confirm nor deny that a MoHawk may or may not be part of the transformation.

I reckon the beard is going.
Beard gone, shorter hair and a suit??? Nah ;)!
Dying your hair red white and blue and getting the NP logo tatted on your face?
Baby faced with a suit, now that's an interesting angle... I kinda like the NP color hair approach as well.. lol .. I can not confirm nor deny that a hair cut, baby face, or hair coloring may or may not be part of the transformation. ;)

•••
By definition:
Transforming = Come out of the closet.

Shave the beard and cut something off?

•••
Ahh!!! Namepros will miss your trendy moustache and beard after your transformation. May be hairs will also be trimmed. All this are doing for that wonderful lady:D

•••
•••
By definition:
Transforming = Come out of the closet.

Shave the beard and cut something off?
Ahh!!! Namepros will miss your trendy moustache and beard after your transformation. May be hairs will also be trimmed. All this are doing for that wonderful lady:D
lol - I'll be going in and out of a few doors during this transformation. I can not confirm nor deny that a hair cut, baby face, or closet door may or may not be part of the transformation.
Maybe getting Married...
That's going to be June 13th 2015. I'll be transformed way before them ;)

•••
No hair, no beard...

and probably specs for fashion purposes...

A few chains... and tats on the face/neck?

or

Shorter hair/dyed... a few tats, eyebrow/mouth/nose piercings?

It could be anything really... we'll see.

•••
lol - I'll be going in and out of a few doors during this transformation. I can not confirm nor deny that a hair cut, baby face, or closet door may or may not be part of the transformation.
That's going to be June 13th 2015. I'll be transformed way before them ;)

So you'll be getting a hair cut....

•••
So you'll be getting a hair cut....
No hair, no beard...

and probably specs for fashion purposes...

A few chains... and tats on the face/neck?

or

Shorter hair/dyed... a few tats, eyebrow/mouth/nose piercings?

It could be anything really... we'll see.
That's a big list of possibilities you have there.. all sound fun ... lol ...I can not confirm nor deny that a hair color change, hair cut, specs, tattoo, piercing, or chains may or may not be part of the transformation. :P ;)

•••
•••
•••
Can't be any worse than a transformation of a "professional" boxer.
mike-tyson.jpg

•••
Can't be any worse than a transformation of a "professional" boxer.
mike-tyson.jpg
I actually kinda like his facial ink... ha ... However, I can not confirm nor deny that a Mike Tyson facial tat may or may not be part of the transformation.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back