NameSilo

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers, started by Sufyan Alani, Aug 9, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. Amar D

Amar D Established Member

Got VC: informatics

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Coindoji

Coindoji Blockchain and Crypto domains

Took about 60 names, thanks :)

3. elmoney

elmoney Top Contributor VIP

Do you have COM transfer 6.99 or 7.25 promo in august?

4. Charley

Charley Striving To Be The Best VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Any promos on .co for $0.99?

5. myfavorite

myfavorite Top Contributor VIP

How long does an expired domain stay at Epik before it enters redemption period?

6. Domainstore

Domainstore Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Ask to @Rob Monster in a PM (in that way you really prooving to be a member of namepros), or other staffmembers of Epik (there are several on this forum) or look in their posts.

And put "epik" in the search-box to find more information.
    There are different pricing or some advantages that people get who are Nameprosmember. And also you can ask some things about the expiration. What you get is better then non-namepros-member..
    So send him a Personal Message about this.
    I don't have much time today but later I'll get back myself about this also to you in a PM.

7. kofte

kofte Established Member

Does Epik price match?

Domainrightnow is offering .coms for $4.99 with promocode RDRNOW499. With taxes that comes to $6.26 for me.

I've got several domains at Epik and would like to reg one more but that price is just too tempting.

Any ideas? @Rob Monster or someone else at Epik?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  8. Makise

Makise Country Manager RU/UA/BY/KZ Epik.com Staff VIP

Nice work! :)

So far, no promo for .com is expected. Sorry.

We are receive a promo pricing in July. Such prices do not depend directly on us. Only the registry can launch the promo, but so far all prices remain at the same level.

• .co - $18.50 (registration) / $20.99 (renew & transfer)
    • .com - $8.49 - registration/renew/transfer

This is special pricing for NP users we provide for free. Contact PM.

9. Makise

Guys, do not forget that Rob is also a man, not robot. He can be busy. You don't have to remember Rob EXCLUSIVELY all the time if you mention the Epik company. You can also contact with me, if you have any questions.

All NP users by request can receive a special pricing for registration, renewal and transfer, if the promotion is not already running:
    • .com - $8.49
    • .net - $9.75
    • .org - $10.60
    • .info - $11.24
    • .biz - $13.99
    For receive this pricing, register on Epik.com and request a NP pricing in PM with me.

As a domainer, I understand your desire to get a lower price. But if you look closely, you register for $5 and renew for $17 in DomainRightNow. Check my image below.

You can register any number of domain in DomainRightNow for $5 and transfer it to us after 60 days for $8.50. 2 years for $13.50 with Epik against $22 in DomainRightNow.

Your choice.

upload_2020-9-6_0-26-20.png

10. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Hello, any whale .COM inbounding?

Samer

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  11. Makise

What that mean?

12. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

500 or more transfers; and whale makes it rain for everyone.

I have 10 at min. ready for transfer so 10/500.

Who's in! Defy Expectations ;P @Rob Monster would know. I miss those

Samer

13. Makise

Again.

14. Ategy

Ategy Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.com VIP ICA Member Gold Account

It's not cool to come into a thread for a specific registrar quoting a promotion for another registrar. No registrar can offer below-cost promotions all the time. We were a bit spoiled by Epik last year, so I understand the frustration of less frequent promotions, but at the end of the day registrars do need to make money.

Not really the coolest thing to advise people to do. I'm not sure you would like it if other registrars told people to go to Epik during a promotion, but then transfer out at the first chance. In fact, transfers are $7.99 for me at anytime without promotion at GoDaddy .. but I choose to renew the domains I have at @Epik.com for $8.49 at Epik as a thanks for those $5.49 and $5.99 transfers last year.

We all know it would be cheaper for us as domainers to transfer our domains to different registries each year .. some people do that .. but probably not the best etiquette as a registrar to actually openly target specific registrars to tell people to transfer out of .. as I really don't think you would like it if all the other registrars targeted Epik in the same way. Because if we as Epik customers follow what you say, then we should move all our domains out of Epik during the next good transfer promotion we see at another registrar.

I'm in for 100 transfers if it's a good promo! ;)

15. kofte

kofte Established Member

Not cool says who? I asked if they price match and provided them the proof. That's how it works.

Get some fresh air. It's not that deep.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  16. blogspotter

blogspotter Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

This is a total win. I also need this special namepros pricing. Never knew this

17. Charley

I always PM Rob.

Even though he is busy, he responds to me courteously and promptly.

I like Rob.

18. Ategy

Ategy Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.com VIP ICA Member Gold Account

No .. that's not how things work. What you're talking about is essentially saying it's ok to stand in front of somebody else's billboard with a big sign showing a sale at a different store.

Whether technically allowed or not, at the end of the day if everyone did that, then companies would simply stop putting up billboards .. which effectively means they will no longer come to namepros and offer promotions if they know all that will happen is that it will end up promoting other companies instead of theirs.

If there is a thread specific to a registrar and their promotions, then we should be thankful to people like @Rob Monster and companies like @epik, and respect their space here for sharing their promotions and sales. Maybe if they actually had some "lowest price guarantee", then what you posted could be in context, but as far as I know, no registrar can offer that guarantee indefinitely specifically because sometimes some registrars offer below cost promotions.

Even more importantly, if you really wanted to go out and ask registrars to beat the prices of other registrars, then simply be a little more tactful and send them a private message, or if you wanted to start a competitive pricing war, that's actually fine .. but then simply start a different thread open to all registrars.

Even worse is that at the moment Epik actually give all NamePros members registrations and transfers at what is essentially their cost. So what you've essentially done is come into their dedicated thread to publicly shame them into losing money for your benefit. At the end of the day .. yes .. that is very not cool. I can certainly see someone not thinking about that too deeply and posting what you did, but instead of realising what you did and apologising or maybe quietly asking a moderator to delete your post, you went and doubled down to justify what you did.

19. kofte

kofte Established Member

Holy mackerel. How and where you pulled that from only you know.

I'm going to refer you to the second sentence of my previous post. Go outside and get some fresh air.

Life is beautiful. Toodles!

20. Makise

:whistle:

:xf.frown:

Register on Epik.com and contact PM with me. :xf.wink:

I like Rob, too. But don't forget that many companies hire people who help solve issues not directly with a fully engaged management, but with people who have access to some information that will help solve your problems. So if you have any questions, write to me and if Rob doesn't answer long.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  21. Charley

22. Makise

Special prices provided in July 2020 for $0.99. We not receive from .co registry special prices for cheap registration. Follow the news and Epik threads on NP.

23. Nitaky

Nitaky Upgraded Member Blue Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Any .COM transfer promo or coupon code please?

24. Makise

Not now. Sorry :(

25. Haris

Haris Best Domainer Of The End-Times VIP

Hopefully Epik will have a great deal for .com on this years Black Friday

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice