Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sufyan is going to be the domainer's best friend -- as he makes it rain with the registry promos. Registry operators should also get in touch with Sufyan.

This will be one integrated mega thread with all the Epik domain promos. For bulk buy deals also feel free to get in touch with any of the Epik staff here at NP including:

@Jess Robison
@Sufyan Alani
@BrookeUnderwood
@Rob Monster
@Taylor Ervin
@Ala Dadan
@Sarah@Epik
@Miao

We're here to help folks succeed at domaining and are happy to do our part.

•••
Can I from Africa Nigeria to be precise regged .US names?

•••

Hi there,
Unfortunately, .US domain names are restricted to those who can provide US contact information.

•••
Hi there,
Unfortunately, .US domain names are restricted to those who can provide US contact information.

However, just use the free WHOIS privacy proxy. Problem solved. You will need to keep the privacy on in this case.

•••
Thanks for the thread and the support in the community!

Last edited:
•••

Hi there,
I've just received a confirmation from the registry that Proxy/Privacy options are not allowed under this extension.
Regards,

•••
•••
•••
•••
When are we getting another .CO sale? :D

•••
When are we getting another .CO sale? :D

I thought no one would even dare to ask after doing a couple of flash sales during last few weeks. :D

Did you miss a couple of good names?

I'll see what I can do about it.

•••
Great to hear that @Sufyan Alani @Rob Monster. Are you planning same kind of happy hours for .com or .net ?

We'll try to do a variety of extensions.

I know major extensions are important, but remember, those are almost depleated. Keeping an eye on alternatives is a MUST in today's domaining world my friend.

I'll see what I can do for you with those two.

•••
I thought no one would even dare to ask after doing a couple of flash sales during last few weeks. :D

Did you miss a couple of good names?

I'll see what I can do about it.

Haha, sorry. I only caught one of them

•••
Overnight I noticed that many people were picking up 3L .PH domains for $5.99 at Epik.

Example:

http://whois.epik.com/paf.ph

I thought that was pretty cool.

There are some deals in the .PH registry.

These names look very mispriced. There are many wealthy overseas Chinese in the Philippines plus plenty of rich Filipinos.

Most Filipinos speak English so there should be no language gap. If there are any Filipinos on NP, I suggest you load up. This promo ends on August 20th.

For anyone wondering, this is the lowest price .PH has ever offered in their operating history. They did this as part of welcoming as a new direct registrar. Classy!

In short, this look like another .CO situation -- good opportunity for asymmetric returns.

Bulk search here:

https://epik.com/bulk

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Overnight I noticed that many people were picking up 3L .PH domains for $5.99 at Epik.
Thanks for heads up. It is an interesting extension as representing the pH acid-alkaline scale. I picked up your(.)ph this morning, since the term is very popular to refer to body, hair, skin, diet, etc. related to pH and health. Of course the term your is registered and for sale in many, many TLDs.
Bob

•••
Thanks for heads up. It is an interesting extension as representing the pH acid-alkaline scale. I picked up your(.)ph this morning, since the term is very popular to refer to body, hair, skin, diet, etc. related to pH and health. Of course the term your is registered and for sale in many, many TLDs.
Bob

Such a great name, Bob! Congratulations!

•••
Bob
Thanks Rob for Bob for the inspiration, I just snagged 3 .ph names.

Testing(.)pH
TestThe(.)pH
TestYour(.)pH

These domains are perfect for a company that provides testing of the pH level or the pH acid-alkaline level. The term pH is very popular and is used to refer to testing the pH of the body, hair, skin, diet, etc.

And yes Bob I stole some of this from you :)

•••
Oh btw, I had recently been looking into pH testing because of family health issues and because I like to make and drink lemonade.

I had recently been looking for some dot com pH related names, but didn't find anything good.

And of course I snagged another .ph name TestMy(.)pH :)

•••
Oh btw, I had recently been looking into pH testing because of family health issues and because I like to make and drink lemonade.

I had recently been looking for some dot com pH related names, but didn't find anything good.

And of course I snagged another .ph name TestMy(.)pH :)

Checking your water is SO IMPORTANT nowadays.

PS: You should probably stop rubbing it in Bobs face, otherwise he might just go off and register every single .PH available out there!

•••
•••
•••
$6.99 .COM Happy hour for next 2 hours -- register or transfer. No limits.

•••
•••
•••
Back