Dynadot

.COM Registrations and Transfers for $6.49 at Epik.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

Only for 24 hours, and during Cyber Monday, ALL .COM registrations & transfer-ins are discounted to 6.49 at Epik.com.

Promo is ON starting NOW (Monday December 2nd 00:00 UTC). Ending date/time: Monday December 2nd 23:59 UTC

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

This is only one of our multiple deals coming up for Black Friday / Cyber Monday event. Stay tuned to learn about the rest of the deals!

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

REMEMBER: Whatever you spend under your account with Epik will count towards our BLACK FRIDAY MEGA PRIZE: https://epik.com/blog/bf

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy & HAPPY CYBER MONDAY !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just transferred another one for 6.99
Thanks👍

•••
For future reference, you can buy transfers with no codes given quickly and put the codes in later at your convenience. You can even buy transfers for names that aren’t quite ready to move yet too and put the code in when they are. Lock the price in first.

•••
For future reference, you can buy transfers with no codes given quickly and put the codes in later at your convenience. You can even buy transfers for names that aren’t quite ready to move yet too and put the code in when they are. Lock the price in first.
How?

•••
Yup. Did for recently for a network solutions notoriously known for expensive and terrible
and taking the full 3 days for auth not count the extra time for delivery also NS special

•••

checkout, enter domain want transfer as usual, pay promo transfer price leave auth code blank

Rob himself disclosed this. i dont blame him if stopped it, but i took advantage. Thanks, Rob!

@Rob Monster right now, if u dont believe me..

awesome service!= epik.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back