Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Every day, Epik is dropping more and more domains.

For many TLDs, on day 36 of expiry, we send names through a Snapnames expiry auction. The minimum bid there is $79 which is high for some domains.

On Day 43 of expiry, the last day before we delete names, we do a reverse auction with the final price of domains dropping all the way down to $9 plus the renewal cost.

Every day we see great names get picked up for peanuts. Last night DrugAddiction.Co went for $9 plus reg fee, for example.

You can check out the daily inventory here:

https://marketplace.epik.com/daily-diamonds

The Epik.com team will post in this thread about particularly insane bargains that you might want to know about.

Also, for NamePros members, we have dropped the Backorder fee all the way down to $8.49. So, if you want to backorder at Epik, you can still get a non-exclusive but no-auction backorder for reg fee. For premium domains, the renewal fee is added to the backorder fee, but for a .COM, $8.49 is the all-in refundable backorder deposit.

So, follow this thread and we'll drop some backordering nuggets here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We should not expect to much, at least not yet. Let them finetune their system, too.
Oh I'm aware of this and just being a bit impatient :)

•••
Oh I'm aware of this and just being a bit impatient :)

Gube is a force. Frank Meester is my friend for life for a few reasons, but one reason is because he brought Gube to me and insisted that I hire him.

•••
Hello Namepros,

Here is the list with Today's pending delete names (08 sep 2019)
Excel File : https://armored.net/index.php/s/TeGD8wR83LMDif7
PDF File : https://armored.net/index.php/s/A39QMFd22PdyN4T

Hand picks from the List :
DoorSmile.com (doorsmile.com) - Could be used by a locksmith, a door-making company..
IdeesCadeaux.com (ideescadeaux.com) - Gift ideas in French
FieldSEO.com (fieldseo.com) - A SEO agency that knows its job
SkillPart.com (skillpart.com) - The new skill sharing platform
AliveAgain.com (aliveagain.com) - Isn't it time to be alive again ?
TonyWeed.com (tonyweed.com) - Except the fact this name looks nice and catchy, Someone was using tony/weed/wear.com a few years ago
GuestsRoom.com (guestsroom.com) - Finding a guest room made easy
And many more great names.. Be sure to check the list

Place your backorders at epik, Only 8.49$ / First-come first-serve and no auction !
(If you don't see 8.49$, contact us and we will enable it for your account)
https://epik.com/bulk

If you have any question about the list or about Epik, I'm here to help :)

Gube,

•••
I forgot to mention awhile back for those who don't use Excel.

You can upload the Excel file to Google Drive and it functions pretty much as well or maybe even better. With the pdf it isn't as easy to use.

•••
That's good because today I'm 0 for 5
It is at least a sign that you don´t choose crap.

Now let´s see what the world left for me. I am gubing now; or would it be spelled gubeing? Actually I often ask this myself when I transfer English nouns ending with -e into -ing pseudo verbs.

•••
It is at least a sign that you don´t choose crap.

Now let´s see what the world left for me. I am gubing now; or would it be spelled gubeing? Actually I often ask this myself when I transfer English nouns ending with -e into -ing pseudo verbs.

Dictionary entry:

gube
[ go-ob ]

verb (used with object)
to surpass in excellence of performance; do better than:a new engine that gubes the competition; a stock that gubed all others.

•••
•••
Sign up for the Daily Diamonds watchlist. and you will get an email with some sweet stats. Some very old and good domains are dropping exclusively at Epik today.

upload_2019-9-8_7-54-54.png

•••
Dictionary entry:

gube
[ go-ob ]

verb (used with object)
to surpass in excellence of performance; do better than:a new engine that gubes the competition; a stock that gubed all others.

I cannot find your translation, just three others:

Gube
(goo-b)
someone so geeky, nerdy, dorky or awkward, you can't help but appreciate them. Someone who's adorableness thrives from their embarrassing, or awkward actions. Or someone who performs old fashioned courting traditions, or overly charming.

Noun, Finnish
gube
  1. (Helsinki slang) An old man.
  2. dude, fella

While @Gube is finally outed as an excellent old nerd with wrinkles, my original question is not answered:
Are we gubing or gubeing when digging through his lists?

•••
•••
I cannot find your translation, just three others:

Gube
(goo-b)
someone so geeky, nerdy, dorky or awkward, you can't help but appreciate them. Someone who's adorableness thrives from their embarrassing, or awkward actions. Or someone who performs old fashioned courting traditions, or overly charming.

Noun, Finnish
gube
  1. (Helsinki slang) An old man.
  2. dude, fella

While @Gube is finally outed as an excellent old nerd with wrinkles, my original question is not answered:
Are we gubing or gubeing when digging through his lists?

Yes, we are Gubeing today.

And in case you missed it, I made that dictionary entry up. I will go ahead and submit it to the Urban Dictionary database. It's a thing now.

•••
What price should Daily Diamonds be for NP members?

It drops to $9 at the end -- first come first serve. Right now it is $649 but it drops fast every hour.

•••
It drops to $9 at the end -- first come first serve. Right now it is $649 but it drops fast every hour.
Got it - thanks. Just wasn't sure where it started. All good. ;)

•••
I guess I'm Gubeing too now :)
While tomorrow's list is being built, I'm looking for great and catchy names to highlight

And in case you are looking to subscribe to email notifications for Daily Diamonds, Bargains, Premium domains or (Full) Pending delete lists; It's here : https://marketplace.epik.com/email-notifications :)

Gube,

•••
I guess I'm Gubeing too now
But don´t become gubey!

What drugs do you take to perform like that and stand an omnipresent boss? Sorry, just kidding.

•••
Yes, we are Gubeing today.

And in case you missed it, I made that dictionary entry up. I will go ahead and submit it to the Urban Dictionary database. It's a thing now.

Sorry guys, no dice:

upload_2019-9-8_8-16-37.png

•••
But don´t become gubey!

What drugs do you take to perform like that and stand an omnipresent boss? Sorry, just kidding.
Belgian chocolate haha
My secret is now revealed :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Hello NP,

Here is my list of Pending Delete names for this Monday 09-09-2019
You can download the Excel file from Armored : https://armored.net/index.php/s/SmNRk7irwcjkGbQ
View the PDF here : https://armored.net/index.php/s/YjxEJKZB5wJP8yE
Or check the Google Sheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13P86cFMKWN3XEh87834vkHEvS5KAizxvix4nds6tCn4/edit?usp=sharing

Hand picks from the list
SoloMap.com - Maps for solo travelers
BuyNGift.com (Buy & Gift) - Perfect for a gift store
ClearStand.com - A 2-words catchy name that sounds good
Tremplin.com - Springboard in French, Many companies and organizations use this word
(Many more in the list)

You can place backorders from https://epik.com/bulk

Did you know that, everyday, You can find gems in the Daily Diamond section of the Epik Marketplace?
The price drops every hour until it reaches 9$ + renewal fee
Some names still available : Benchtests.com Dronebans.com Soel.org Space.lease

Happy dropcatching,
Gube

•••
Hello NameDeck,

Thanks for the feedback, I already reported it and it will be fixed soon :)

If you have any other feedback or question, feel free to mention me, I would be happy to help
Gube,

Cheers. Didn't spot that someone made the same request. Since you seem to be on top of things, I have some questions regarding a DNS thingy. It's a bit technical about something that I'd love to be able to do but have never found a solution for besides running my own servers. Can I drop you a PM to discuss? Or maybe you know who to reach out to at Epik?

•••
•••
Same here. I made a mistake because I had to choose between several time periods.

•••
The error might just be the fact I have no idea why it occurred and what to do to prevent it from happening again.

•••
The error might just be the fact I have no idea why it occurred and what to do to prevent it from happening again.
Open the drop down menu and choose your option daily - weekly - secondly - once in a lifetime Newsletter. :xf.smile:

•••
All I did was check the items i wanted, I didn't change any time settings.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back