NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Every day, Epik is dropping more and more domains.

For many TLDs, on day 36 of expiry, we send names through a Snapnames expiry auction. The minimum bid there is $79 which is high for some domains.

On Day 43 of expiry, the last day before we delete names, we do a reverse auction with the final price of domains dropping all the way down to $9 plus the renewal cost.

Every day we see great names get picked up for peanuts. Last night DrugAddiction.Co went for $9 plus reg fee, for example.

You can check out the daily inventory here:

https://marketplace.epik.com/daily-diamonds

The Epik.com team will post in this thread about particularly insane bargains that you might want to know about.

Also, for NamePros members, we have dropped the Backorder fee all the way down to $8.49. So, if you want to backorder at Epik, you can still get a non-exclusive but no-auction backorder for reg fee. For premium domains, the renewal fee is added to the backorder fee, but for a .COM, $8.49 is the all-in refundable backorder deposit.

So, follow this thread and we'll drop some backordering nuggets here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if your backorder system not powerful dont don't charge us early payment
for me, $8.49 for backorder and not to go to the auction is to good to be true

•••
•••
Hello Namepros,

Here is the list of selected Pending delete domains for tomorrow (05 sep 2019)
PDF Version : https://armored.net/index.php/s/b5bcC5QwnBDRiNt
Excel file : https://armored.net/index.php/s/QDfW7gjAPk6Xb7t

You can backorder as many as you want, First come first served and no auction at Epik for 8.49$
Inside the excel file, you will find a link next to each domain to add a domain backorder to your cart
You also can use the Bulk search form here : https://epik.com/bulk

If you have any question about the list or if you need help with Epik, feel free to contact me or mention me in this thread :)

Happy dropcatching
Gube,

•••
•••
i had some in today, will an email come or about what time do you do the dropcatch results.

•••
i had some in today, will an email come or about what time do you do the dropcatch results.
The daily report is sent a few hours after the drop :)

•••
Well I'm currently 0 for 4 and a bit sad :(

•••
Well I'm currently 0 for 4 and a bit sad
We should not expect to much, at least not yet. Let them finetune their system, too.
I had one backorder today with Epik and the winner is dropcatch.com where this name goes probably into auction of several backorder clients. Even if I´d be able to pay about 8-fold backorder fee at dropcatch I would exit this auction anytime soon.
Out of @Gube ´s new list I chose six backorders just to wait and see. One winner and it´s party time.

•••
Thanks @Gube

ordered two...have to wait and see.

Thanks,
Ravi.

•••
•••
Just saw this thread. How do BOs work on Epik? I tried one and saw that I was immediately charged. Will this charge be reversed/refunded if the BO fails?

•••
Just saw this thread. How do BOs work on Epik? I tried one and saw that I was immediately charged. Will this charge be reversed/refunded if the BO fails?
Hello,

If we fail to get the name for you, We will refund you with account credit.
This credit never expires, and can be used to purchase all Epik.com products.
This help us lower our transactions fees.

Gube,

•••
Hello everyone,

Here is tomorrow's list (07 sep 2019) :)
And it now includes a Registrar column.
The previous registrar won't affect the dropcatching result, but if you want to filter the list by Registrars, it's now possible.
Excel File : https://armored.net/index.php/s/m6nmeWRA5S6TEe2
PDF : https://armored.net/index.php/s/QttRNtYigoipkKx

Also I noticed some great names previously registered at Epik dropping, like "Sumurai"
Before being released, these names are available in the Epik Marketplace (Daily Diamonds section)
The price is reduced every hour until it reaches the minimum (9$ + renewal fee)
Take a look at Daily Diamonds everyday, I'm sure you'll find some gems like this one :)

If you have any question, Mention me or PM me, I would be happy to help

Happy Weekend,
Gube

•••
Thanks @Gube

ordered two...have to wait and see.

Thanks,
Ravi.

got one name :)

Thanks for the lowwww pricing...

I guess there is no harm in telling the name...
https://picturephrase.com/

just trying to set up the name and reached to support...thinking why always post here for doubts....guess who answered there.. its @Rob Monster !

surprised...

Thanks,
Ravi.

•••
The renewal fee for .org is $35 in Daily Diamonds. Why so high?

•••
The renewal fee for .org is $35 in Daily Diamonds. Why so high?
Hello,

It should be 10.60$ (+ Daily diamond price)
In total, You should get it for 19.60$
Can you PM me so I can take a look at this ?

Gube,

•••
•••
No luck today which makes 2 out of 14 so I'm sad again :(
We are working on improving the service :)
We will start with .com and .net and then we will see what's possible to do with other TLDs
All of this while keeping prices as low as possible

Gube,

•••
@Gube I was just going through the bargain list of the marketplace on mobile and when you click the next page (page 2, 3etc) your browser screen doesn't scroll to the top of the list.

So you either scroll up first and work your way down again or you work in reverse order, then scroll down and click next page again. That's lots of scrolling on a mobile device. :)

I'm using chrome mobile I that's of any help.

•••
@Gube I was just going through the bargain list of the marketplace on mobile and when you click the next page (page 2, 3etc) your browser screen doesn't scroll to the top of the list.

So you either scroll up first and work your way down again or you work in reverse order, then scroll down and click next page again. That's lots of scrolling on a mobile device. :)

I'm using chrome mobile I that's of any help.
Hello NameDeck,

Thanks for the feedback, I already reported it and it will be fixed soon :)

1) When we are at the bottom of the list, and we click on the next page icon, It would be great if we were sent back to the top of the page (since there are no page selection icons at the top)

If you have any other feedback or question, feel free to mention me, I would be happy to help
Gube,

•••
Yes, also on mobile, the menus are not scrolling so you can't get to the lower options.

•••
•••
I am 2 out of 11 now and satisfied.

Gube is cooking up some stuff with our engineers. I think you will be impressed as this plan falls into place over the coming weeks. He is working at "Epik speed".

•••
Gube is cooking up some stuff with our engineers. I think you will be impressed as this plan falls into place over the coming weeks. He is working at "Epik speed".
I am not surprised, Rob. You seem to REALLY reinvent the wheel.

And please innovate to adjust the time zones for global equality. Just for the moment when Gube releases your new drop list. I am going to bed now, it´s after midnight here in Germany. The Middle East is still sleeping while early birds in Asia will check your names with a fresh cup of tea. You Americans are relaxed on a Saturday afternoon and will filter out the best names before I enjoyed my first REM phase.

Good night and good luck.

•••
That's good because today I'm 0 for 5 :(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back