IT.COM

tips End User Email Samples and Email Templates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can't remember where I found them last year but wanted to share this with the community. Maybe this will help some of you to create your own. Cheers! :xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:
dnl6iGc.jpg

l0FHzOw.jpg

dlgwLXE.jpg

K6ehaZv.jpg

G77hnPk.jpg

vXi9zKX.jpg

D7aUmkG.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for these awesome e-mail samples! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
That was good list of templates..!! Nice post..

•••
Please don't spam too much. I receive solicitations for atrocious domains every day.

•••
•••
Good Samples, Thanks for sharing

•••
This is good stuff, except I don't have a company. Looks like I'm going to use whois privacy info for that. Panama here I come.

•••
Cheers guys! Glad to hear you guys liked it.

P.S. Don't spam.. send only targeted email. Happy selling :)

•••
Please don't spam too much. I receive solicitations for atrocious domains every day.
How much is too much?

You should say - Please Don't Spam instead of please don't spam too much.

•••
How much is too much?

You should say - Please Don't Spam instead of please don't spam too much.
Good point. Spam is spam.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
OK these templates are good especially for rookies. But what would be more helpful, IMO are real life emails - from the jump to when deal is closed. Of course names of domains and end users/buyers should be removed.

That is more holistic and educational than just copying and pasting sales letters which might already be flagged as spam by all the spam filters this side of the galaxy. Meaning invariably, anyone using those templates verbatim is just wasting his time and sweat because the email goes straight into the junk bin once he hits he send button.

•••
•••
•••
OK these templates are good especially for rookies. But what would be more helpful, IMO are real life emails - from the jump to when deal is closed. Of course names of domains and end users/buyers should be removed.

That is more holistic and educational than just copying and pasting sales letters which might already be flagged as spam by all the spam filters this side of the galaxy. Meaning invariably, anyone using those templates verbatim is just wasting his time and sweat because the email goes straight into the junk bin once he hits he send button.
If you have better thing to share by all means share. I'd love to know more.

•••
OK these templates are good especially for rookies. But what would be more helpful, IMO are real life emails - from the jump to when deal is closed.
Nothing like throwing cold water on a helpful suggestion... :rolleyes:
If you have better thing to share by all means share. I'd love to know more.
Bingo!

•••
Helpful hints for those who are new in domaining. Just please don't spam. :)
Good luck.

•••

At least you'll know if it's a NP member (at least chances will go up), and you can hunt them down on here lol...

•••
Nice. These samples give a fair indication of how it should be done.

•••
Back