NameSilo

End User Email Samples and Email Templates

Labeled as tips in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by towhidzaman, Apr 1, 2015.

Replies:
Views:

1. cloudguy

cloudguy Established Member

Ok, I will post one of these "99% of spam templates I receive are from Indian spammers, trying to sell some crappy names. Obviously they are using software to spam people, I have only one domain with prefix 'The' but received numerous 'offers' from these idiots selling their the+keywordklfmekndod domains, usually registered 2 or 3 days ago." as well.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. towhidzaman

towhidzaman Established Member

Please do and don't bother posting on my thread. If you don't like it, ignore it. FYI, I may not remember the exact website name but I do remember these templates were officially posted by one of the top domain coupon website in USA.

3. DKN

DKN Top Member VIP

I disagree this.

Its depends people's attitude and mindset not based on country.

I didn't say this because I'm from India. I'd say even if I'm not an Indian.

Please avoid kinda saying "Nigerian Scam" "Indian Spammers" etc.

Thanks for understanding :)

4. towhidzaman

I don't know why some people does that.. maybe to change others moods. Every country has good and bad people.

5. cloudguy

cloudguy Established Member

My point is, I have never ever received a spammy domain offer from non-Indian people.

If I do, I will be honest enough to post it.

6. shabash786

shabash786 Domains + Business Websites VIP

Truly wonderful content to motivate the end user for making a purchase. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

7. towhidzaman

You're welcome :)

8. Avabelle

Avabelle Top Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder

Why can't I copy and paste these? :-/

9. towhidzaman

Because a lotta people used it over the year. So people got a lot of email like this and you'll get flagged as spam. Creating your own iis the best way to go and in case you can't find how to start then get inspiration from this thread and there's another thread in NamePros.

10. Avabelle

Avabelle Top Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder

That makes sense!

11. Edward Zeiden

Edward Zeiden Managing Director, NamePros NamePros Staff PRO ICA Member Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger

"Please spam responsibly."

12. Federer

Federer Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Some fantastic suggestions and reasonings in this thread.
    Even though most of us send out personalized emails to businesses that we feel could benefit from our domains (95% of our emails/sales are to companies in U.S.), are we breaking rules/laws sending insolicited email?
    For example, I know many domain investors that use Gmail servers (we do also, but using our own domain).
    https://www.gmail.com/intl/en-us/mail/help/program_policies.html (under Spam)...
    and here:
    https://www.gmail.com/mail/help/intl/en-US/program_policies.html

• sending unsolicited emails to significant numbers of email addresses belonging to individuals and/or entities with whom you have no preexisting relationship
    Many other email providers and hosting companies have the same/similar guidelines.
    Not sure if significant means hundreds or thousands receiving exactly the same message. I guess if each message is tailor-made and customized according the company being contacted, and that you are complying with all the points and aspects of CAN-SPAM (The Act does not ban the sending of unsolicited email for business purposes. Instead, it establishes requirements for those who send such e-mail), you should be OK.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  13. DavidH

DavidH Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

With regard to the CAN-SPAM Act, what sort of wording do people use please to provide recipients with an opt - out from any future mailings?

14. Federer

Federer Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

- If you would prefer not to be contacted about domain acquisition opportunities in the future, please respond with opt out or unsubscribe in the subject line. This is a one-time advertisement.

15. DavidH

DavidH Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

16. robert widener

robert widener Established Member

thanks for sharing :xf.smile: i'll be using some of the above examples .

17. towhidzaman

:)

18. RockBros

RockBros Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks for sharing...
    What do you consider "good stats", and how do you verify?

19. aheiven

aheiven Established Member

20. MTB

MTB Established Member

@tomcarl Thanks for your excellent post, very informative. Research is key, no two e-mails should be same and be reasonable in negotiations. Short and to the point is better. The only other thing I add is "offered on a 10-year registration" that usually gets people's attention as almost nobody else does it.

21. MTB

MTB Established Member

@towhidzaman What kind of checks do you do to make sure an e-mail will get past ISP's firewall and spam folder please?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice