NameSilo

news Emoji could soon take over domain names | CNET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The internet domain registrar and web hosting company is making it easier to search for and register available emoji-based domains. On Friday, the company launched a search engine for emoji domains. People can visit the site on their phones, type in a string of emoji and see if the domain is available.
As more of the world increasingly uses the internet on phones and other mobile devices, a flood of emoji-based domains seems inevitable. Heck, even the Touch Bar on Apple's new MacBook Pro will let you type in emoji, something that's difficult to do with a traditional computer keyboard...
emoji.png

Read More on CNET and DomainSuccess

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I last did a check on single characters..
Pretty much all of them are taken.. I do think it's after market now..

•••
And to think I passed up ⭐️.com (star emoji) on a drop list just two years ago. :(

•••
And to think I passed up ⭐️.com (star emoji) on a drop list just two years ago. :(
As in someone offered you, or had the opportunity of buying for reg fee?

•••
•••
•••
There were a couple of new emojis that were available last year. I could have gotten them for reg fee. But, I was broke. :(

•••
https://www.inc.com/kate-l-harrison/this-yale-grad-could-be-the-next-emoji-millionaire.html

Emojis are already a multi-billion dollar business in Asia and they are blowing up here in the U.S. as well, with the release of Apple's iMessage sticker store. One company leading the pack is MojiLaLa, billed as "a Netflix for emjois."

The company's mission is to create the "most diverse and original packages in the emoji space, focused on artists and their emojis from all over the world." The site consolidates all the options into one simple app to use with all of your text.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Man.. Is there no niche to low for domainers to throw money at?

Hey what if gibberish names is the new thing?

Quick everyone run out and buy random domain names that has no meaning. This is for sure the next growth niche!

To think I had the option of buying gajsigitejjdifotkejjgiwlfiig.cc last year. Ohhh snap...

•••
•••
It's a three character domain, why not grab a few good two character domains?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I've picked up the following emoji domains since my last post. Thanks to everyone who connected with me on their emoji domains for sale!

emojis.png

•••
woow, good emoji domains! You can set them for sale free on my new platform emojibid.com :)

•••
A little late to rush, anyone with some nice singles, send me a pm with the price you want, only looking to buy 2 max

•••
If Prince can be called that squigley name..i'm sure emoji can be useful.. ask Kim kardashian

•••
•••
Oh I love Turtles! How much you want??

•••
•••
•••
Need an Emoji website to discuss this new trend?
I have EmojisBlog.com , EmoticonBlog.com or TweetEmoji.com

•••
Some for sale in my signature.

EmojisBlog is my favorite of those three. Hopefully someone can use it.

•••
A little late to rush, anyone with some nice singles, send me a pm with the price you want, only looking to buy 2 max
I don't have a nice single but I have a mediocre one that I'm willing to sell for cheap.

•••
Two character emoji that help convey a story can be just as valuable.. IMO
Imagine F1 using the racingcar & corresponding country flag in which they race..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back