Domain Empire

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Subject: Premium Domains You May Have An Interest In
Hey ###########

I’m currently looking to sell the domains listed below for somewhere in £XXX, and I feel that they may spark your interest. They are all strong domains with high authority, great stats, and great traffic behind them and I believe that they could benefit you should you like to purchase any.

LandscapeDesignUK.com
SchoolRevisionBooks.com
KidsFictionBooks.com
BodyScrubRecipes.com
SecretRecipeCompany.com
PiePastryRecipe.com
SmashMyGirlfriend.com
MenFitnessZone.com
SuperSwole.com
2ndHandFitness.com
FXWidgets.com

If you feel that any of these would be of value to you or your business and you’d like to discuss it further, feel free to send me back an email with an offer that you feel is reasonable and I'll be happy to negotiate it with you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards.
Vlad.

Vlad Tarabasa

[email protected]
+447432796288

This is a one time email. I promise not to spam your inbox if you're not interested

•••
they are all strong domains with high authority, great stats, and great traffic behind them and I believe that they could benefit you

high, great, great, benefit

lie, lie, lie, lie

imo....

•••
SmashMyGirlfriend.com, sounds like an episode from Walking Dead

•••
@A G CHAUDHARI why oh why would you blindly spam domainers with this horrible email? Stop spamming...

Hello-

My name is Ganesh Chaudhari, I am a domainer from BlankNames Ent. group. I have domain asset that I think you might be interested in. The domain asset is-

ShareIt.online
According to google, the search margin for this particular domain is 09 million per month and this domain was selected in NamesCon 2016 event for auctioning early this year.

I think, it will be a great advantage and acquisition for you to re-sell/ to develop the site. This domain have branding capability and easy readability.

I love to discuss this opportunity with you and align with your acquisition objectives and try and help you out.

So If you are interested in acquisition of this domain, feel free to revert me/ offer on domain URL sales page www.shareit.online

--

BlankNames Ent.
Ganesh G. Chaudhari
SkypeID: skypeggc

•••
Spamming a domainer is a no no
Some joe on the street, no problemo
This is disgraceful act, sending unsolicited emails to non end users :xf.eek:

•••
Spamming a domainer is a no no
Some joe on the street, no problemo
This is disgraceful act, sending unsolicited emails to non end users :xf.eek:

You know, I wouldn't mind so much if I at least owned a few .online domains, I would have just ignored the mail, but that is just blind spamming and I wonder how many others got that mail.

•••
There are too many spammers. One more is too much...

•••
Subject: Premium Domains You May Have An Interest In
:-, I think you're hilarious Kate, beating down a young domainer still trying to find the ropes and make some sales

•••
:-, I think you're hilarious Kate, beating down a young domainer still trying to find the ropes and make some sales

Unless you are selling Sex.com please don't waste your time and ours. Don't spam

•••
•••
@A G CHAUDHARI why oh why would you blindly spam domainers with this horrible email? Stop spamming...

Hello-

My name is Ganesh Chaudhari, I am a domainer from BlankNames Ent. group. I have domain asset that I think you might be interested in. The domain asset is-

ShareIt.online
According to google, the search margin for this particular domain is 09 million per month and this domain was selected in NamesCon 2016 event for auctioning early this year.

I think, it will be a great advantage and acquisition for you to re-sell/ to develop the site. This domain have branding capability and easy readability.

I love to discuss this opportunity with you and align with your acquisition objectives and try and help you out.

So If you are interested in acquisition of this domain, feel free to revert me/ offer on domain URL sales page www.shareit.online

--

BlankNames Ent.
Ganesh G. Chaudhari

poorly written and redundant usage of same words

imo...

•••
Really ? But you are not alone doing this, that's why spam is such a big problem.
You need to understand there is difference between contacting end users and spamming. Spamming is when you are blasting mass mail that is totally untargeted and not relevant. Your names are terrible, and I am not a qualified lead, so you are wasting our time and yours. Try to buy better domains, then maybe people will come to you. I can guarantee that spamming will not sell domains that nobody wants.
Good luck.

•••
I had that same one from Vlad the other day, god knows where he got my e-mail from though, i use privacy on all my domains :-/

His e-mail to me was worded slightly different though, the one sent to you he called them "strong quality" names, e-mail he sent to me he called them "premium" names - Must think I'm more of a mug.

Last edited:
•••
:-,well you know I'm just repeating what has worked for me to close a $500 sale on my first domain through email marketing, but it seems to me that you's are more concerned with trying to knock down a young dude working to earn some money instead of giving your attention to what's on your plates

thanks for your opinions and all but next time yous should focus more on whats in your side of the pond rather than trying to take out whats in mine :-,

thanks

•••
I get more than 100 spams a day........... Spamming in Canada is illegal and can result in legal actions.

•••
:-,well you know I'm just repeating what has worked for me to close a $500 sale on my first domain through email marketing, but it seems to me that you's are more concerned with trying to knock down a young dude working to earn some money instead of giving your attention to what's on your plates

thanks for your opinions and all but next time yous should focus more on whats in your side of the pond rather than trying to take out whats in mine :-,

thanks
It's not email marketing. It's unsolicited email on a large scale. Sending a list of random domains to people is inconsiderate and unprofessional. Can't you take a little time and handpick maybe 10 solid recipients for one domain at a time?

Imagine if everyone did the same thing you're doing.

•••
I also just have to say.. Let's pretend one of the domains you spammed is valuable to someone. Do you think they're going to take you seriously or want to do business with you if you send them SmashMyGirlfriend.com too? :rolleyes:
I guess some people might not mind.

•••

Hello-

ShareIt.online

--

BlankNames Ent.
Ganesh G. Chaudhari

The best part, last I checked, blanknames . com is "under construction". Makes the whole email appear more sketchy

•••
2ndHandFitness.com

Kate .. you just lost out on the opportunity of a life !!!
2ndHandFitness.com has to be worth millions .. I can just picture it .. an colossal ecommerce site selling Second Hand Fitness .. yes that's right .. where you can pay somebody to do your fitness for you!

•••
I also just have to say.. Let's pretend one of the domains you spammed is valuable to someone. Do you think they're going to take you seriously or want to do business with you if you send them SmashMyGirlfriend.com too? :rolleyes:
I guess some people might not mind.

yeah dude it just goes back to the let me focus on my plate and you on yours

the idea sparked from watching an interview on DomainSherpa, I can't remember who but somebody said 'if you're not getting an email list of domains in front of you everyday, you should be', something along those lines
and so I thought 'yeah let me try emailing my domains out, maybe people will be interested and plus it's a good way to get free exposure'

and it worked - I got emails back from interested buyers which led to closing a good amount of sales, and it also gave me an opportunity to network with a few people. Then suddenly around the time that the comment was posted in this thread, my buyers began to back out of sales without saying anything and the interest in my domains just fell

if you guys dont like the domains that I have to offer then that's perfectly okay, but there are people who totally were interested, I had offers for SmashMyGirlfriend for $100 as well as for some of the others, but once that comment was posted the buyers just suddenly disappeared. The domain may not be of quality to you but it certainly was of quality to somebody else, that is until it gets branded 'crap' by other domainers and then their opinions get swayed

anyway like I said it's a strategy that I tried, and one that worked for me that now doesn't work so it's time to move on and explore other strategies, but that doesn't mean my name and my domains need to be branded 'crap' for eternity in the same thread where web and logo developers from India are targeted

all I'm saying is that a simple heads up would've been nice, that wouldn't have left me sitting around for 2 weeks wondering where my buyers had suddenly disappeared to before seeing this thread - nobody can address an issue when the'ye not made aware of the issue dude

anyway I'm not really here to argue or debate, this has been a learning curve for me in my domaining and
I'm going to get up and continue building towards my success from here, I just saw the post and thought I'd say something because it wouldn't have been right if I didn't stand for myself

Last edited:
•••
oh Noo...i thought of buying it.
Now i dont want it.

•••
the idea sparked from watching an interview on DomainSherpa,

basically, just another one of the sheep-herded flock, who are taught how to spam with no discretion.

imo...

•••
I got email from this spammer. Set up a website, do some marketing, advertising on social media,
but

Spammer >> Vlad Tarabasa <[email protected] << StopSendingSpam especially crap domain names

And learn how to spell english 09 million haha

BTW the issue is SPAM

spam
spam/
noun
  1. 1.
    irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

2. 2.
    trademark
    a canned meat product made mainly from ham.

Got your heads up now man?

•••
There's millions of spammers in India. I have a friend that lives there and I have nothing against them. However I have to block 100+ email addresses and about 5 phone numbers a day.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ELSE OF YOUR DAY

•••
Speaking of spam..... just got another one

[email protected]

Hi,

I am Vinod Chawla SEO Consultant.

I hope you are doing well and have time to read my proposal.

Advertising in the online world is one of the most inexpensive and highly effective methods of promoting a business.

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the very few companies which offer organic SEO Services with a full range of supporting services such as one way

Ethical SEO -> Better Traffic -> Higher Sales ->1st Page In Google.

We are a team of 85+ professionals which includes 28 full time SEO experts. We are proud to inform you that our team handled 180+ SEO projects and obtained 100000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

Let me know if you are interested and I’ll present you with a proposal that would not only improve sales of your company but also brand your products.

Feel free to contact me in case of any enquiry.

Kind Regards

Vinod Chawla

Online SEO Consultant

Noida(U.P) India

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back