IT.COM

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Gmail spam folder -> select all -> filter messages -> Create filter (adresses loaded) -> Delete all (upon arrival).

Last edited:
•••
Gmail spam folder -> select all -> filter messages -> Create filter (adresses loaded) -> Delete all (upon arrival).

Or even better I remember setting filters to detect these emails and have botlike replies like.

(Insert your idea for an automated reply here)

Lol

•••
I am seriously thinking of replying back... if your name really is (insert the girl's name from the email), then I'll buy the domain.
But, then again, I don't want to be caught buying a crappy domain since there are a few females in this industry. (I am glad there are.)

Last edited:
•••
since there are a few females in this industry. (I am glad there is.)

you'd be surprised, at who's who... behind the avatar

:)

imo....

•••
•••
you'd be surprised, at who's who... behind the avatar

imo....
Are you Trump? No...he wouldn't hide behind an Avatar.

•••
[email protected]
City: San Francisco
IP: 24.7.56.4

[email protected] is a spammer who sends cookie-cutter bulk messages and tries to buy your domains for $10.00 USD.

Don't waste your time if you receive an inquiry.

•••
Hi

My name is Jenifer, I am contacting you because I have found out that you have a similar domain name.
Would you like to obtain the torontoeyegym dot com from me?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

•••
Hi

My name is Jenifer, I am contacting you because I have found out that you have a similar domain name.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

and that's wat they do.... look for people with "any of the same keywords" and start spamming

that's almost as bad as netsol giving you free gtld extensions to match the other names you have there, then send you renewal notices for them the next year.

is there a target on my back?

imo...

•••
and that's wat they do.... look for people with "any of the same keywords" and start spamming

that's almost as bad as netsol giving you free gtld extensions to match the other names you have there, then send you renewal notices for them the next year.

is there a target on my back?

imo...

Before I continue -- I feel every spammer should go jump in a lake.

I have to admit, I've utilized services such as BuzzStream before in order to reach out to end users who could benefit from the name -- however I did my research and made sure each email was personalized.

I don't think email marketing is a bad thing -- I actually would encourage it. The majority of brokers need exposure to sell their client's name. Networking around and doing your research on identifying industry professionals who could benefit from the acquisition should be highly encouraged.

I agree with it being annoying as in:" buy "x03-afjasfa.com" 4,000 USD -- however targeted marketing should not be shunned in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
•••
We discuss about how to send a great emails to sell a domain. At the same we also discuss against these emails coming to us. Those emails bounces here in this thread.

I have also sent few emails to people i think, end users. And i am also recieving all kinds of these email. I simply ignore these emails because i am not a buyer.

•••
yesterday I email Mr Jhon! and today Mr. Jhon, Send me Spam offer :(

Lmaoooo

Huahuaha

•••
I am seriously thinking of replying back... if your name really is (insert the girl's name from the email), then I'll buy the domain.
But, then again, I don't want to be caught buying a crappy domain since there are a few females in this industry. (I am glad there are.)

I usually send a selfie with some cleavage (hairy) to close a domain deal! :xf.wink::smuggrin:

•••
BREAKING : Some of those spammers are VIP / Reputable members of NP, nice huh?

I will leave to you the pleasure of investigating... :xf.wink:

•••
Hi

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Answer : How much do you want for TORONTOEYEGYM.COM?
Spammer : Not much, only 800$
Answer : Why dont you buy my TORONTOBESTGYM.COM for 50$ so you could sell it as package with far more price markup and get fluffy profit from it?

LOL........

•••
Why would I want this thing... ? Moron.

Subject: SupremePlus.com

Hello,

I have "SupremePlus.com" domain for sale. If interested, feel free to revert me with your offer price.

I just thought to share this domain name with you as you already own 'Supreme' keyword related domain and this 15 year old and generic keyword domain name might help you in various aspects.

Domain details-
Domain Name: "SupremePlus.com"
Registration Date: 2002-05-03
Expiration Date: 2018-05-03
Current registarar: Name.com LLC

Regards,
Ganesh

If not interested, unsubscribe here

•••
So strange, did I finally block Simonas Balnys from Lithuania ( balnyssimonas @ gmail , also tons of aliases under each domain he was selling) in my spam filter? Or he is not around anymore? He used to send tons of offers to purchase his recently handregged 2word coms, and, at some point of time, represented himself as a broker of "valuable" new gtld domains. It is somewhat unusual, earlier I started each day with deleting dozens of his emails, but not anymore. What happened?

Last edited:
•••
With maintained antispam filter, now I've ended up almost exclusively with daily emails from that Indian multi-random-named guy who is mentioned on almost every page of this thread with quotes like "My name is Jenifer, I am contacting you because..." (who is representing pendingdelete domains as his domains available for purchase). I am not actively looking to block his emails, as I actually handregged a couple of domains he "offered", after the drop, thanks to his efforts. I overlooked them in daily droplists. Nothing special and not worth backordering @ any price, but was well worth regfee (at least for my needs)

Last edited:
•••
It would be a joyous day if [email protected] stopped eMailing me asking to sell my domain that is 'expired' (It has been renewed for weeks).

All for $200 USD.

No Raj. No.

----------------------

Please let us purchase and use it if you no longer plan to keep it. I will do the payment upfront.

Regards,
Raj

Raj Mittal
Senior Project Manager
Inventra Technologies USA
Phone : 408-207-5211 (Direct), Email: [email protected]

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Raj Mittal <[email protected]> wrote:
Still waiting. Please let me know either way so that I can let my team know accordingly.

Raj Mittal
Senior Project Manager

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Raj Mittal <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

I am contacting you regarding your [domain].com domain name. I noticed you were letting it expire.

We are interested in purchasing this web address for a project and would like to offer $200 if you don't plan to use it any more. Please let me know.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.

Best,
Raj Mittal
Senior Project Manager
Inventra Technologies
Phone : 408-207-5211 (Direct), Email:[email protected]
--
Raj Mittal
Senior Project Manager

•••
It would be a joyous day if [email protected] stopped eMailing me asking to sell my domain that is 'expired' (It has been renewed for weeks).

All for $200 USD.

No Raj. No.

----------------------

Please let us purchase and use it if you no longer plan to keep it. I will do the payment upfront.

Regards,
Raj

Raj Mittal
Senior Project Manager

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Raj Mittal <[email protected]> wrote:
Still waiting. Please let me know either way so that I can let my team know accordingly.

Raj Mittal
Senior Project Manager

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Raj Mittal <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

I am contacting you regarding your [domain].com domain name. I noticed you were letting it expire.

We are interested in purchasing this web address for a project and would like to offer $200 if you don't plan to use it any more. Please let me know.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.

Best,
Raj Mittal
Senior Project Manager
Inventra Technologies
Phone : 408-207-5211 (Direct), Email:[email protected]
--
Raj Mittal
Senior Project Manager

Have you seen this guys portfolio, he has about 800 domains, most parked at domainnamesales now uniregistry/sedo, he is a domainer, lots of 5 letter decent brandables, other names like workgames.com etc... He is looking for a value buy for sure.

•••
its annoying and happens far too often. Best bet is to just mark everything as spam...

•••
•••
I cant stand those spammers. Do they make some money?

•••
It would be a joyous day if [email protected] stopped eMailing me asking to sell my domain that is 'expired'
I had to blacklist (added to instant delete list) epik for doing the same. With all due respect to all what they do for domainers like running a domainer-oriented registrar and also being a member of this forum...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back