IT.COM

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
I did manage to sum it up with 7 letters but it certainly had no love in it lol.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know why I even got this email?

I am not even interested to know if that turd of a name means anything.

"selling away his domain portfolio"

:lol:
Yeah, I just got one too, although from a different email address. This is pure spam - I own nothing remotely similar to the offered domain:

Hello,

A client of ours is selling away his domain portfolio and we noticed that you have a similar domain name to ops-ro.com.
We thought that this might be of interest to you, so we are basically reaching out to any potentially interested parties and giving them
a first chance to secure this domain for themselves.

You can show interest for the domain here:

You can also reply to this e-mail with your offer and our staff will manually process your order.

Here are a few quick notes about the domain offer:
-You are bidding for full ownership. The domain will be transferred in to your registrar account.
-You do not have to use new hosting or any other of our services, you are bidding only for the domain.
-This is a simple single transaction, no hidden surprises, no re-bills.
-We will not share/give/sell your personal information to anybody.
-No new website or hosting is needed. You will only need to open a free registrar account to accept the domain.
-We stand at your disposal for any technical issues you may have, we enjoy helping our customers.

Thank you for considering our service!
Please feel free to call us any time.

Kind regards,
Domain Brokers Team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another spammy email from those lovely people at Available Domain, and just as poorly written as the above example:

Now is your chance to secure vl-r.com

A domain similar to yours (I assume they mean my domain evlr.com - comparing that with vl-r.com is a bit like comparing cheesy.com with h-eey.com) will be available for auction in a few days. Go after it with us and we will make every effort to insure the successful capturing of the domain by Using Multiple Registrars to capture the Domain Name for you.

To confirm interest in owning this domain, fill out form here:

Sincerely,
Best Domains (if that's your best, I'd hate to see your worst)
1945 Washington Ave Ste B
Atlanta, GA

8-X

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
You should 'show interest' of $100,000 million each. If he wants you to take him serious after sending you a junk email, he'll get hat he gets lol

•••
Another domainer selling his domains via email spam

-----
Hello,

I want to sell my domain [email protected] . It is having large global month searches Avg Search Results (keyword): 114,000

Avg Search Results (sld): 11,300

Let me know your best price asap if you are interested………..

Regards, Pravin...

•••
My technique

My technique to determine the offer is legit: search for the e-mail address and the company. Look for signs of forged e-mail address. Often I'll find some chattering in forums about the same exact e-mail from the same exact person.

I never reply to those e-mails.

•••
I wish domainers would do a little more research.

Somebody that owns several thousand domains is likely to be a domainer and NOT an end user.

Hint, if the person you are trying to sell to has a similar name and NSs are Fabulous, InternetTraffic, Dotzup, Sedoparking, etc. -

you are wasting your time, and my time.

AND ~
You also won't be embarrassed by these email posts.:imho:

"Hi,

My Company own the Domain Name SofaPlaza.com, and it is currently for sale.

Please let me know if you have any interest

Kind Regards,

Subhash Jha

Analyzed Media Pvt. Ltd.

MIG 380 Sector 18B, Dwarka

New Delhi – 110075

+91 9873230165

www.AnalyzedMedia.com"

•••
Another loser selling crap domains at $60 minus Sedo commission ($50) = $10

Subject: Domains for Sale
Hello Following domains are for sale at sedo. This is not an Auction. Buy Now. Fixed Price.

RichVacations.com $ 60
SpecialCosmetic.com $ 60
OnlineAudios.com $ 60
SpecialTraveling.com $ 60
SpecialDealing.com $ 60
MusicHints.com $ 60
SpecialAssurance.com $ 60
LeisureVideos.com $ 60
GrandCellphones.com $ 60
ApartmentServer.com $ 60
ChiefCareers.com $ 60
DataentryServer.com $ 60
MoviesPartner.com $ 60
BeachTraveling.com $ 60
MarketingAps.com $ 60
RichTourist.com $ 60
RichTourists.com $ 60
FastPlugin.com $ 60
CuteHoliday.com $ 60
ChiefNames.com $ 80
OnlineProvide.com $ 60
PoshPhones.com $ 60
PremiumAssurance.com $ 60
PrimeTraveling.com $ 60
ProfitGallery.com $ 60
LovelyComputer.com $ 60
LovelyMarketing.com $ 60
SpecialLands.com $ 60
SpecialPharmacist.com $ 60
TourismDrive.com $ 60
TravelAnalyze.com $ 60
UnrestManagement.com $ 60
VladivostokCity.com $ 99
LeasingPeople.com $ 60
LogisticHouse.com $ 60
NewPurchasing.com $ 60
LatestTrading.com $ 60
EsteemDomains.com $ 60
BikeChief.com $ 60
BonusChief.com $ 60
DiscoverRooms.com $ 60
DollarDiscover.com $ 60
DomainSchedule.com $ 60
DomesticHomes.com $ 60
FinalHotels.com $ 60
FriendlyHoliday.com $ 60
GrandDoctor.com $ 60
JobUltimate.com $ 60
MillionDiscover.com $ 60

•••

:lol: And chances of a $60 bid on any of those turds are zero to none.

•••
:lol: And chances of a $60 bid on any of those turds are zero to none.

I want to go on a FriendlyHoliday.com

LOL....

Sent via Android

•••
I want to go on a FriendlyHoliday.com

LOL....

Sent via Android

That guy probably had a very bad holiday experience where people were extremely hostile towards him.

That domain gives him hope... that one day he too can experience a friendly holiday.

•••
•••
Pity to this seller. These are re-fee domains. But hey, if he wants to give SEDO some cash, power to the seller (though no one will ever buy one of these there, it's the thought that counts).

•••
The combination of ".COM" and "Buy Now" won't get cut by Sedo's minimum commission. :blink:

Here is the question and the answer. B-)

Another loser selling crap domains at $60, minus Sedo commission ($50) = $10
Hello Following domains are for sale at sedo.
This is not an Auction. Buy Now. Fixed Price.

RichVacations.com $ 60
SpecialCosmetic.com $ 60
OnlineAudios.com $ 60

•••
I got the same list of $60 domains list but seller had a girl's name.

•••
I got the same list of $60 domains list but seller had a girl's name.
And the spammers wonder why recipients don't trust them :laugh:

•••
wow, this is wall of shame.

exactly i used to get loads of these diffrent senders at the end it appeared to be someone at NP ive dealed with to bad to have such people these days

•••
At least Mr.$60 isn't asking much for the domains. And some of them might even be x - xx names if he is lucky. Plus his email is short.

I have seen much much worse spammers than that asking xxxx for crap .mobi and .biz domains together with a long email explaining how good they are. Those are really annoying.

•••
I got this one today :)

Hello,

My name is XXXXXXX XXXXXX, the owner of MaximumSettlements.com.
I am currently offering this domain for sale for $499.

If you are interested in acquiring this domain, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

I know why Im getting those crappy names.Im buying generic words typos with traffic and they all think I am behind the moon :D

•••
That guy probably had a very bad holiday experience where people were extremely hostile towards him.

That domain gives him hope... that one day he too can experience a friendly holiday.

I wonder if he owns angryholiday.com a much better premium name lol.. After a few cocktails and finding the hotel wasnt like it looked in the brochure he was having an angryholiday.com...

Sent via Android

•••
:talk:

although this name ain't bad for a .us, the reasoning behind them sending me this sale is bullcrap
from [email protected] :

Hello,

I am writing to you regarding the premium domain Tip.us. Since you own a good number of short .us domains, I thought you might be interested in knowing that Tip.us is currently up for sale at $2000 firm. The domain is 10 years old.

I am brokering the sale for Mr. Spike Friedman. If you'd like to buy it, please write back.

Thank you,
Ross Pitt

who the f is ross?, please don't spam me no more

i don't own a good number of short .us names. and i can't stand wanna be brokers

also i got one from Sujeewa Hemantha <[email protected]>

selling crap names that i won't even bother to post

if you're a member here, please remove me from your list

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Subject: Domains for Sale

hey, that's the crap list i didn't bother to post, and i see they are using different email addresses.

friggin spammers

•••
:talk:

although this name ain't bad for a .us, the reasoning behind them sending me this sale is bullcrap

who the f is ross?, please don't spam me no more

friggin spammers

Got the same one recently too.

•••
This isn't the worst name but the owner picked the wrong guy to broker the domain for him.
Hello. My name is Simonas.

I have noticed that You own website / business related with domain name 3D.TV

I wanted to offer You 3D.TV domain. 3D.TV domain is for sale and the owners are looking for people who might be interested in obtaining this asset.

3D.TV owners are looking for offers around $100,000.00 USD (one hundred thousand United States dollars) for their domain name.

If You would be interested in buying this domain name, or You have any questions, please respond to my email.

If You are not interested in this domain name, please excuse me.

Best wishes,
Simonas.

•••
•••
This message may not have been sent by: [email protected] Learn more Report phishing

Hello. My name is Simonas.

I have noticed that You own website / business related with domain name 3D.TV

I wanted to offer You 3D.TV domain. 3D.TV domain is for sale and the owners are looking for people who might be interested in obtaining this asset.

3D.TV owners are looking for offers around $100,000.00 USD (one hundred thousand United States dollars) for their domain name.

If You would be interested in buying this domain name, or You have any questions, please respond to my email.

If You are not interested in this domain name, please excuse me.

Best wishes,
Simonas.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back