IT.COM

Elon Musk's New City: StarBase. Showcase StarBase names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Elon Musk wants to set up a city named StarBase around his Texas rocket launch site.

After all Musk's hype, I think there will be many new hand regged StarBase names. And decide to open showcase thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dotdb reports startbase taken in 55 extensions, let check back in a few months.

•••
•••
•••
I will start, .com's:

StarbaseSpace
StarbaseSolutions

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Well another extension is now gone. :)

Starbase.st (y)

•••
Elon Musk wants to set up a city named StarBase around his Texas rocket launch site.

After all Musk's hype, I think there will be many new hand regged StarBase names. And decide to open showcase thread.

Isn't that already a two-worder?

•••
I recently registered the domain name RoverFeed.com , it could be used to have live feed from Mars.

I wonder if that qualifies as Space related domain name.

By the way I am not too sure if it's a good idea to send human beings or any other biological lifeforms too far away into Space considering the millions of microorganisms that are going to go along with them on the trip which could contaminate other Planets irreversibly.

Space is a very hostile place for Humans, I believe that we should use Robots to explore other Planets considering that we don't have to go out of our way to create a habitable environment for them like we do for Humans and that we don't have to worry about sending several years worth of food and other supplies along with them.

IMO

•••
Isn't that already a two-worder?
Yes, but I think it will be the same story like Bitcoin and Blockchain, when two words are perceived as one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back