IT.COM

Drop Order Revealed For .Com & .Net Pending Delete Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Expron

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
Here it is, I have finally perfected the daily order in which ALL .COM & .NET domains drop in. From top to bottom, all these domains will drop in this precise order at 1PM CST (2PM EST) daily.

The entire drop order lasts up to 2 hours.

You can view tomorrow's list here:

http://www.tastedrop.com/real-time-domains/Drop-order/Drop.Order.feb.27.2009.txt

Peek ahead until March 3rd - or view all the lists here:

http://www.tastedrop.com/real-time-domains/Drop-order/

This means, your chances of hand regging or catching with an API quality domain drops in current whois status: "pending delete" has multiplied.

Q: You may ask why? How does this help me?

A: Until now, you only heard of API domain registration programs, fast hand reggers & cheaters that use everything in their power to get the valuable domains that you want.

While I admit that you'll never be able to compete with Snapnames, ENOM, Pool or other domain tasters - you will be surprised at the quality of the names you CAN catch. With over 60,000 domains dropping daily, you simply cannot monitor them all for their true value. There's so many niche's that you may be interested that noone else examines or knows about.

Steps to using the drop order effectively:

1.) Watch the drop order lists daily at the links above. Find the domains you want to grab daily by searching the page name.
2.) Jot down several domains in the same list above the ones you want. I jot down domain #1,000, 750, 500, 400, 300, 200 & 100 - above the domains I want & I make a list with the whois info in pending delete state like a snapshot.
3.) When the domains above the one you want start dropping (whois changes) Get your browser windows open with as many domain registrys as you can. Make sure to have the "checkout" button ready (with the domain already in the cart) when the domain comes up.
4.) When domain 750 or 500 above drops, will give you a clue to try & submit as many tries as you can to grab the domain you want. The domains in the drop order will drop at approx 150 domains every 10 seconds.
5.) Keep refreshing a bulk whois (in another browser) on the domain you want & the list from #2 above. Then you will see the domain drop & hopefully you'll grab it & get the email that the order completed.

Personally I like Dynadot, Moniker, ENOM & name.com's fast instant add to cart & checkout process to buy domains ;)

Note that there's a couple things at play here that help the model above work in your regging decent domains at reg fee.

1.) The quality of the daily drops are getting better than before. With the economy at it's current status - The number of renewals has been low & the number of drops has been higher.
2.) While there will always be domain taster's after the domains you want, Technically if there are no backorders put in for the domains you want - then pool, snap & namejet wouldn't go after those names.
3.) Fellow drop catchers & The tasters seem to struggle to find & realize this drop order & instead run their drop catching scripts for hours on end (watering down your chances). The above drop order helps you focus on each drop & arm your tools to snag the domains you want.

There should be some updates coming very soon for the main website: tastedrop.com. The development process to understand the drop cycles - what you can & can't have has become massive, but coming to it's end.

I invite your comments & suggestions regarding the daily drop order and your success in grabbing some good drops.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great info... and rep for your patience in explaining it out.
This is great for people who can't write scripts on their own and has more luck in their favor... :)

•••
Awesome work, mate. Definitely something I've been interested in for a while. Great info!

•••
Great secret, this is really breaking news!

•••
•••
will def try it out whenever im home :)

•••
you've done a very hard work. sure it will help many domainers

•••
I verified one of these lists about a week ago and it was perfect. I don't know how you found out this secret, but it is probably the biggest thing to advance the chances of the small-time drop catcher since the advent of the registrar API. Incredible work... if there is a Domain Game 2 book you should definitely get a chapter for this.

•••
•••
What a nice public service to make this list available - it's been available to registrars in the right order all the time, but now it's out in the public.

When drop registrars like Snapnames and Namejet go after the drops, they also use this list to determine which position of the list the "drop" is in in a similar fashion.

Registrars that go after those dropping names are actually supposed to use a different server pool, called the batch pool, at the registry to send their new registration requests to. When you use their API instead, they are msot likely not using this pool, but considering the small volume of people that do this directly I have yet to hear the registry to complain to a registrar.

Last edited:
•••
Great list. I'll try it sometime :)

•••
Do you know a service to get the .info drop list ?

•••
Expron said:
Here it is, I have finally perfected the daily order in which ALL .COM & .NET domains drop in. From top to bottom, all these domains will drop in this precise order at 1PM CST (2PM EST) daily.

The entire drop order lasts up to 2 hours.

You can view tomorrow's list here:

http://www.tastedrop.com/real-time-domains/Drop-order/Drop.Order.feb.27.2009.txt

Peek ahead until March 3rd - or view all the lists here:

http://www.tastedrop.com/real-time-domains/Drop-order/

This means, your chances of hand regging or catching with an API quality domain drops in current whois status: "pending delete" has multiplied.

Q: You may ask why? How does this help me?

A: Until now, you only heard of API domain registration programs, fast hand reggers & cheaters that use everything in their power to get the valuable domains that you want.

While I admit that you'll never be able to compete with Snapnames, ENOM, Pool or other domain tasters - you will be surprised at the quality of the names you CAN catch. With over 60,000 domains dropping daily, you simply cannot monitor them all for their true value. There's so many niche's that you may be interested that noone else examines or knows about.

Steps to using the drop order effectively:

1.) Watch the drop order lists daily at the links above. Find the domains you want to grab daily by searching the page name.
2.) Jot down several domains in the same list above the ones you want. I jot down domain #1,000, 750, 500, 400, 300, 200 & 100 - above the domains I want & I make a list with the whois info in pending delete state like a snapshot.
3.) When the domains above the one you want start dropping (whois changes) Get your browser windows open with as many domain registrys as you can. Make sure to have the "checkout" button ready (with the domain already in the cart) when the domain comes up.
4.) When domain 750 or 500 above drops, will give you a clue to try & submit as many tries as you can to grab the domain you want. The domains in the drop order will drop at approx 150 domains every 10 seconds.
5.) Keep refreshing a bulk whois (in another browser) on the domain you want & the list from #2 above. Then you will see the domain drop & hopefully you'll grab it & get the email that the order completed.

Personally I like Dynadot, Moniker, ENOM & name.com's fast instant add to cart & checkout process to buy domains ;)

Note that there's a couple things at play here that help the model above work in your regging decent domains at reg fee.

1.) The quality of the daily drops are getting better than before. With the economy at it's current status - The number of renewals has been low & the number of drops has been higher.
2.) While there will always be domain taster's after the domains you want, Technically if there are no backorders put in for the domains you want - then pool, snap & namejet wouldn't go after those names.
3.) Fellow drop catchers & The tasters seem to struggle to find & realize this drop order & instead run their drop catching scripts for hours on end (watering down your chances). The above drop order helps you focus on each drop & arm your tools to snag the domains you want.

There should be some updates coming very soon for the main website: tastedrop.com. The development process to understand the drop cycles - what you can & can't have has become massive, but coming to it's end.

I invite your comments & suggestions regarding the daily drop order and your success in grabbing some good drops.

Amazing Info - Shall you be publishing more lists?

•••
Charley said:
Do you know a service to get the .info drop list ?

As soon as I can get around to it, I will be publishing the drop order lists for .info & .org also (possibly .mobi, .biz & .us also - if there is a need for it). Just need to setup another server to sort out the order for other TLD's & test it out a little.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! :p

•••
Expron said:
As soon as I can get around to it, I will be publishing the drop order lists for .info & .org also (possibly .mobi, .biz & .us also - if there is a need for it).

Yes absolutly. I need it, just the .info. :)

•••
register domain

I want to register schnappershots.com but have seen it was registered for 10 years previous and just expired. Can I get in trouble if I do register it by old owner?

Thanks

•••
Great lists :tu:

Now if only i can find a system to run the metrics on the entire thing.

Cheers!

•••
Great read, thanks! I've never dropcaught before, how are these lists different than say the "expiring names" list at Name.com.

•••
blitz said:
Great read, thanks! I've never dropcaught before, how are these lists different than say the "expiring names" list at Name.com.

Expiring Names at Name.com are names which are registered at the Name.com family of registrars *only* and are pre-drop.

These lists/names are from the com/net registry and are all domains that will be available at the drop on that given day.

•••
blitz said:

The most important reason why these lists are different - is because they are pre-sorted in the order the domains will drop in.

While all the other lists may be similar, they are not sorted by "Drop Order". They are usually sorted Alphabetically or in random order.

Meaning - if you follow my lists, the domains will drop precisely in the order the lists show (from top to bottom).

•••
Samit said:
Great lists :tu:

Now if only i can find a system to run the metrics on the entire thing.

Cheers!

Stay tuned ;)

•••
These are huge lists man....thanks for the effort!!!
I am going to write a program to sort them like displaying only .com and less than 10 characters e.t.c.

•••
kellie said:
These lists/names are from the com/net registry and are all domains that will be available at the drop on that given day.

Kellie, do you have the .info drop list ?

•••
Charley said:
Kellie, do you have the .info drop list ?

Charley,

You can view the daily .info drops here (in alphabetical order):

http://www.tastedrop.com/index.php?kwd=&tlds=info&_cmd=KeywordSearch&source=pool&date_cri=tomorrow

Pool's lists are 1 day ahead for .info's since they drop at 3-4am. So tomorrow's drops will really drop tonight / tomorrow early morning - but will be under tomorrow's date.

Just verify that the whois reflects: "PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE".

•••
Thanks Expron.

How do I see the drops for days after tommorow & next week ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back