Dynadot

Drop Dates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Seeking advice on best place to obtain listing of soon-to-expire domains. I mean, how do you know what names to bid on at namewinner etc. Surely everyone is using a subscription service? I am more interested in obtaining a list of domains that are about to drop, so that I can become more active in trying to win drops at snapnames/namewinner etc. The only thing I have been doing is typing in random names and looking up expected drop dates but I am certain there is an easier method of doing this. Could someone point me in the direction of a reliable souce to provide this service? I will pay membership/subscription fees right away! Thanks in advance for any replies.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for your advice boss! I'll look into it.

LSU

•••
hey that's a pretty cool program.
Nice and easy to use.
Thanks!

•••
yeah, the program is a free download but dont you have to pay to download the lists from localwhois.com?

•••
Anyone use domainsbot services? What is your opinion of their lists?

Thanks

•••
Yeah I was wondering the same.

•••
Originally posted by lsutiger
Anyone use domainsbot services? What is your opinion of their lists?

Thanks

Not bad, last time I used them I found that the lists were not as fresh as they could be

•••
•••
thanks folks! I'll check out all the tips!

LSU

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back