IT.COM

Dotster - Register .COM Domain Name only $2.39

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Dotster.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $2.39 for the first year.

Currently, price is $2.99/year but you can use coupon code SALE20 to get additional discount to $2.39. This seem unlimited, can make payment with PayPal.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
was verifying above turkey codes and noticed this
Transfer domains - Just $16.99* for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info and .us domains*
so they do not want us to double dip on the normal transfer $8.29 boooo
domain / mydomain / dotster all showing $16.99 - http://www.mydomain.com/domains/transfer.bml
netfirms transfer page redirects somewhere else, http://www.netfirms.com/domains/transfer.bml

For transfer - I happened to test a .ME and that was still $9.99 and the coupon worked, $7.49 ($7.99) IF I loaded the cart to $75 (or $40)
16.99 is the price on page only but if you try to transfer some domains & add to cart, the transfer price is still at $8.29 and can be discounted more using the Turkey coupon codes.
Good luck

•••
I just tried an ORG at NetFirms and it came up $14.99, total too low for turkey codes, sale20 didn't work
Will remove it and try elsewhere

EDIT:
tried at MyDomain
OK prices in cart now $8.29, but then I didn't have enough total to use turkey codes
.org transfer - 1 year - $8.29 billed one time
.biz transfer - 1 year - $8.29 billed one time

Last edited:
•••
New codes in case you need
25TURKEY - 25% off when you spend $75
20TURKEY - 20% off when you spend $40
Expire on November 24th, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific
So this puts the .com transfer price at $6.22. Question is, will there be a better deal for bulk transfers (not limited to one or five or fifty) in the next couple days.

•••
In case you guy did not get the note on some thread on NP, the $1.99 is back ON now.
New registration only not for transferring.
Use SALE20 at MyDomain and Dotster - 20% off - $1.59/yr/domain
Use 15ONLINE at Netfirm - 15% off - $1.69/yr/domain
(Of course you can use the codes again if you did not reach the maximum discount amount ~ $300 I guess)

•••
15SALE is the only coupon that worked for me this time (at Dotster).

•••
15SALE is the only coupon that worked for me this time (at Dotster).
That's great! At least some more discount for you ; )

•••
Use coupon code DEC2016 to save 20% off. Sale ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.
It can be used to transfer domains too, transfer price @ $6.63

•••
1.99 Sale is on! No coupon necesary!!

•••
The sale is over, hope you guys grab just enough!

•••
New 20% off code on .COM and .NET domain names (both new registration and transfer) with coupon code FOUNDATION. Sale ends December 10, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.
Transfer price @ $6.63.

•••
Why do the coupons only work once now... UGGHHH.. They used to work for multiple purchases. :(

•••
New 20% off code on .COM and .NET domain names (both new registration and transfer) with coupon code FOUNDATION. Sale ends December 10, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.
Transfer price @ $6.63.
If you need to renew domain names, use FOUNDATION to save 20% off. It can help also

•••
it works for me, thanks for sharing. Nice price for transfers! $6.63

•••
•••
Hope they launch a new promo soon so I can register up my lists.

•••
Hope they launch a new promo soon so I can register up my lists.
Everyone's lists are getting longer :P. we all got used to the $1 .coms every other week. So now we're building up for a climax LOL.

Dotster is now santa claus and we have our lists!

•••
The only thing I want for Christmas is a good transfer offer.

•••
Yeah i am probably gonna burn 75 to 100 domains off it.

•••
GIFTME - new 20% off code for me. Sale ends December 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific
on Netfirms.com.Exclusions apply.
Can not use it for transferring this time.

•••
GIFTME - new 20% off code for me. Sale ends December 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific
on Netfirms.com.Exclusions apply.
Can not use it for transferring this time.

Doesn't work anywhere including netfirms. :(

•••
•••
GIFTME looks to be working on transfer for me at NetFirms, I'm waiting for a better coupon though : smile :

•••
GIFTME looks to be working on transfer for me at NetFirms, I'm waiting for a better coupon though : smile :
What does GIFTME bring .com transfers down to? Is this just at Dotster?

•••
•••
15% off new domain names! Use coupon code 15DEAL. Sale ends December 15, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back