IT.COM

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Flow.TV

Flow.TV FlowTV launched this week as the first on demand television channel dedicated solely to the hip hop lifestyle. It will be introduced to over 70 million viewers simultaneously via broadband, mobile and more than 20 million television households including Time Warner and Comcast, amongst others.

(from http://alwayson.goingon.com/permalink/post/13219)

•••
Good Eye and thanks for sharing! That will be some serious exposure to the extension.

If I could only capture a 10th of that the first day !!!!!!

•••
•••
www.oc16.tv

Even all the way out here in Hawaii they are using .tv for TELEVISION!

•••
•••
www.Fitness.tv sold on or about May 1, 2007. The site is already live.

•••
I know it's already been mentioned before, but I went to see Pirates3 and in the previews there was an ad for TNT.tv.

It's nice to see that they're pushing .tv names on a very widely viewed advertising medium!

•••
mckennaronnie said:
Great link SKG, www.vanuatu.tv is a great example of a very well developed Geo in my eyes.

I hope in maybe 6 to 12 months there is many more Geo's of similar quality (with me owning at least 1 :) )

mckennaronnie

Nice site.

It's rather unfortunate for Vanuatu (and some of us) that its ISO code is VU and not VT.

•••
•••
SKG said:
www.HowTo.tv

Very nice setup, imo, good site.
Love the concept, but dislike the fact that there are no tools to share the video, like embedding.

Rating: B

•••
From MSN Money Central Article re: YoMomma.TV

At YoMomma.tv, viewers can create their own personal profiles, or enter the famed "Battle Ring," instantly squaring off with others to deliver the best Yo Momma jokes. The winning jokes - as determined by the community - will be incorporated into forthcoming episodes of 'Yo Momma.'

Though YoMomma.tv is designed to offer the largest catalog of Yo Momma jokes online, an innovative viral application will let viewers share their best - or harshest - repertoires with others. Viewers can superimpose their headshot on top of a virtual jokester, speak all that's on their mind, and then email their creation to friends, embed it on their own blogs or Web sites, or let it just live on their computer.

The new season of 'Yo Momma,' takes its game to Atlanta this season, combing neighborhoods for the most original and skilled clowners who rumble, street-corner style, in each hood. To jack up the stakes this season, celebrity guests - including the Ying Yang Twins, Bow Wow and Jermaine Dupri - will make special appearances and help decide the weekly victors.
MTV is promoting the site pretty heavily during and after the show.

YoMomma.TV , Bestweekever.tv, acceptable.tv, immaturity.tv... all Viacom shows, which tells me someone there (is it the Daly connection?) is quite strongly embracing the dotTV concept. Good news, IMO, considering they operate: MTV: MUSIC TELEVISION, MTV2, VH1, mtvU, NICKELODEON, NICK at NITE, COMEDY CENTRAL, TV LAND, SPIKE TV, CMT, NOGGIN, LOGO, MTVN INTERNATIONAL and THE DIGITAL SUITE FROM MTV NETWORKS.

Last edited:
•••
www.hook.tv - a fishing show on comcast, but the great thing about their site is that is a full .tv site complete with user uploads and everything. check it out it's not bad.

•••
Buceo.tv

Nice .tv from Buenos Aires: www.Buceo.tv

Frank

•••
•••
Luxe.tv

LUXE.tv

"the first international network, fully produced in High Definition and broadcast in High and Standard Definition, exclusively dedicated to the Luxury world".

•••
dhd24.tv is a 24X7 German channel, delivering programmes in German language. Streaming broadcast is also available at dhd24.tv. :)

•••
ifood.tv is a drupal based food video community where users can

* Share Recipes & food Videos
* Write Blogs & Forum posts
* Comment to share opinion

Fun&Learn
* Learn recipes & techniques
* Enjoy shows & interviews
* Subscribe to any content
* Enjoy personal experience

Network
* Create personal site
* Send messages
* Make fans & friends

check here, for a really great looking network of web 2.0 sites made by drupal

•••
•••
if you can spare $10 you can help out starving children by visiting:

feed.tv

•••
•••
•••
www.openroad.tv

just found this, looks like it launched in March this year. Quality stuff. Same guys that produced the Bay Area Backroads TV programs.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back