IT.COM

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Noticed PokerRoom.tv billboard on the boards of Air Canada Place in Toronto. You could see it during the whole Maple Leafs hockey game.

•••
NobelSmile.Tv - new dental office here in columbus. Nice looking design as well.

•••
•••
thesecret.tv

from abc news:
'Greatest Case Study of Viral Marketing'

"The Secret's" popularity continues to grow without the benefit of TV and magazine ads or distribution in theaters.

Sales are in the hundreds of thousands including DVD sales and direct online downloads from the film's Web site www.thesecret.tv, according to the producers.

Last edited:
•••
www.raceforlife.tv

Although it is redirected to the .org it is advertised on televison as raceforlife.tv

•••
•••
•••
Saw Comcast's private channel CN8 using CN8.tv

•••
•••
max.tv junk.tv

junk.tv is owned by Sony Corporation, I believe.

-dpari

•••
•••
•••
I saw a commercial on tv, for mmi ? mmiu? .tv Motorcycle Mechanics Tech institute a UTI company.

I missed the exact address tho :]

•••
•••
MTV has put up a site I saw advertised mainstream!

www.immaturity.tv/

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST DAMN THING EVER! The execution is very nice. All in flash. Funny little graphics!

Its about Puberty! Please view this site! Click the options they are hilarious... You can view little movies about things you go through during puberty you will laugh!

Last edited:
•••
Did anyone see Acceptable.tv produced by Jack Black last night on VH1? The domain is the name of the show.

Show kind of stunk but good marketing for .tv

•••
Apologies if it has been posted before,

VisitBerlin.TV

•••
Just saw www.Montreal.tv and it is looking good, vast improvement from months back when I last visited it.

•••
Moonsand.tv
a modern version of Playdough for kids.

•••
I just looked at Montreal.tv : That has got to be my favourite Geo site yet, brilliant site!!

Mckennaronnie

•••
I saw NortonFinance.tv (Norton Finance) & ThisIsLiving.tv (PS3)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
WCL.tv

www.wcl.tv

Chuck Norris tame version of UFC, also making it a team sport, so that is different also.

•••
Michael Eisner and PromQueen.TV

Prom Queen is debuting today on myspace. Website: PromQueen.TV

From http://www.newsfactor.com/news/Mich...he-Internet/story.xhtml?story_id=030002R95EGC
Michael Eisner Takes On the Internet
By David Lieberman
March 12, 2007 10:37AM

...Former Disney CEO Michael Eisner built his career trying to identify and shape hit movies and TV shows. Now he's at it again, this time on the Internet.

His investment firm, The Tornante Co., will announce today the formation of a studio, Vuguru, that will acquire and develop slickly written, produced and acted Web video.

Vuguru also today will unveil its first show: a serialized mystery called Prom Queen that will roll out over 80 days beginning April 2 with daily installments lasting 90 seconds. It's co-produced with production company Big Fantastic, in a deal brokered by United Talent Agency.

"There's a new distribution platform that's going to be ubiquitous, and that's clearly broadband," Eisner says. While sites that feature user-generated video, such as YouTube, "won the short-term sprint" to reach audiences, he says, "Winning the marathon will be professionally produced, emotionally driven story content."

People will have several options to keep up with Prom Queen, billed as "a blend of love, gossip and betrayal" in the two months leading up to a high school prom.

Episodes will run on the studio's Vuguru.com and on a show site, promqueen.tv. Other content on that site will include forums and blogs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back