Dynadot

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Powerade using nevergiveup.tv

Just watching a Powerade commercial spotted www.nevergiveup.tv in commercial

•••
Montreal.tv great site pretty close to what I hope to do with one of my travel domains and adaptable to a sports domain I want to develop asap.

I have emailed the designers but as yet no answer,

anyone have any idea what something like montreal.tv would cost to build???

•••
•••
I was watching TNT last night and they now have their logo burned into the bottom right corner as TNT .tv

More nice exposure for .tv!

•••
rsequin said:
I was watching TNT last night and they now have their logo burned into the bottom right corner as TNT .tv

More nice exposure for .tv!

I always knew they had tnt.tv but it seems they have put it into full marketing now. I too saw the .tv in the corner! Last time they used the .tv was during the oscars or some award show.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hook.TV

Hook.TV

LOS ANGELES, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 04/04/07 -- Castle Creek Productions, in a joint venture with DAVE Networks, announced today the launch of HOOK.tv(TM), an entirely new broadband TV channel and social community site devoted to the sport of fly-fishing. HOOK.tv is powered by DAVE Networks, the developer of the S.O.C.I.A.L. platform which powers broadband video social communities around brands. In conjunction with the launch of the HOOK.tv site, Castle Creek Productions is also launching its first TV series, "HOOK.tv Adventure Guides" sponsored by Suzuki ATVs, airing on VERSUS for the first time on April 7. The series is the first of many original HOOK.tv-branded entertainment properties to be launched on cable and satellite networks that will cross promote the HOOK.tv platform. article

•••
Has anyone mentioned TNT.tv? I was watching the channel throughout the day and it was plastered in the corner of the screen the whole time.

•••
StJude.TV

StJude.TV - St Jude Television. Local and cable program for St Jude hospital. Beautiful website.

"Six children wage a personal war against childhood cancer in St. Jude’s one-hour special, Fighting for Life. Hosted by 2006 GRAMMY® Winner Marlo Thomas, daughter of founder Danny Thomas, Fighting for Life takes you on a journey through the hopes, fears, victories and challenges that accompany the treatment these six children received."

•••
Last edited:
•••
SteelDreams.tv

Not sure if this one has been mentioned, but was just watching it on the real television: www.SteelDreams.tv ! The website is real nice, especially if you like bikes......... and girls! :lala:

Frank :laugh:

•••
knarfmusik said:
Not sure if this one has been mentioned, but was just watching it on the real television: www.SteelDreams.tv ! The website is real nice, especially if you like bikes......... and girls! :lala:

Frank :laugh:

Ugh, what are you kidding? Girls have cooties.

Nice site, and thanks!

•••
Showbiz said:
Ugh, what are you kidding? Girls have cooties.

Nice site, and thanks!

I know , I know. Look at all the bikes, and don't look at the girls... they are bad for you!! :gl: :p

Frank

•••
www.NotMTV.tv

My cousins and friends have this band called Pepper in California. They are on this website! Its actually really good!

•••
•••
www.NotMTV.tv

My cousins and friends have this band called Pepper in California. They are on this website! Its actually really good!

These people also own www.notmtv.com and have chosen to promote and use notmtv.tv even though the .tv is redundant to some extent. Another good sign that some people are choosing .tv over .com even in this type of situation.

•••
www.hotnames.tv ---> A Free Marketplace to Buy and Sell your .tv names.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back