IT.COM

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
basilisk.tv - ran by funimation for the anime show basilisk.

•••
•••
•••
www.acceptable.tv is going to be a huge site from the creaters of channel101.com They have a partnership with Viacom and Revver and will air people's shows on VH1.

•••
not video driven, but advertised quite a bit on the tele ... www.pcdi.tv

•••
•••
I have a name that I am writing a business plan for that will probablybe kind of similar to this site: realmeals.tv -

P.S. - forgot to mention on www.realmeals.tv - go to the bottom right and click on about - listen to Allison Fishman message a promotion of .TV!!!!

•••
•••
NailGun.TV & MDOTS.TV

One of the best signs for .TV is that many of the top TV creatives are esthablishing & branding .TV in the eyes & minds of the world's top corporate execs... who make [BUY!] decisions.

NailGun.TV is amongts the best. Their recent awards are making .TV very visible in a very influential circle of folks in the Tv industry. (note... "nail gun"... as in a graphics nail gun... to the eye).

Also, You gotta peep the works of MDots TV
(click "projects"... then, "WEB")

•••
Caught this advertising a DVD:

mischief.tv

•••
•••
Feed.TV - infomercial for FeedtheChildren.org

•••
www.ripe.tv

Someone had posted about this before, but now that it is in full swing with big time advertising campaigns I thought I would post it again. It is by far the best .tv I have ever seen, they also use ripetv.com

•••
www.pixelcorps.tv
Pixel corps is a great media development site, often featured on G4tech tv, Call for Help , etc.

speaking of Leo Laporte, check out
www.twit.tv/mbw

Last edited:
•••
vbs.tv

Check this site out. It has huge money behind it including Spike Jonze:
It looks huge!!

http://www.vbs.tv/

•••
•••
Seen a commercial 2 days ago for CBScares.tv
and one today for Degrassi.tv

•••
I know it's been mentioned before, but I've been seeing Howard.TV advertised constantly this past week.

Also, VH1's bestweekever.tv and webjunk.tv. I particularly like the layout of the latter.

•••
atypical said:
I know it's been mentioned before, but I've been seeing Howard.TV advertised constantly this past week.

Also, VH1's bestweekever.tv and webjunk.tv. I particularly like the layout of the latter.

hmmm, i've actually never heard of or seen howard.tv before (i don't listen to him) the site is awesome ... do they push it on the show a lot?

•••
A huge use of .TV right now is by www.TheSecret.TV

It's the official website for the book and DVD titled "The Secret". If you haven't heard of it yet, I'm sure you will soon. The book is currently #1 bestseller on Amazon and has been featured on Oprah twice. She's really pimping it big time!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back