Dynadot

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
KNBC Channel 4, Los Angeles

nbc4.tv

•••
stv.tv - also has names such as stvdate.tv, stvpoker.tv etc...

five.tv

both on the tv 24/7 these days

•••
www.carsondaly.tv

Here is an excerpt from a Hollywood Reporter article about Daly that might explain why he is promoting .tv:

The entrepreneurial verve he brings to new media also has a family connection. Daly's sister, Quinn Daly, works for Richard Rosenblatt, former chairman of MySpace and former CEO of MySpace's onetime parent company Intermix, who brokered the sale of the site to News Corp. Rosenblatt has helped inform Daly's Internet acumen.

•••
HigMac said:
www.carsondaly.tv

Here is an excerpt from a Hollywood Reporter article about Daly that might explain why he is promoting .tv:

The entrepreneurial verve he brings to new media also has a family connection. Daly's sister, Quinn Daly, works for Richard Rosenblatt, former chairman of MySpace and former CEO of MySpace's onetime parent company Intermix, who brokered the sale of the site to News Corp. Rosenblatt has helped inform Daly's Internet acumen.

Now where have we heard Quinns name before!!!

Poor girl, if only we had known at the time the close connection she had to Mr Rosenblatt (not just some front desk person), maybe we should have given her a harder time with all the initial diasasters at ENOM.TV.....

Only joking Quinn, I know you were doing the best you could do.,,,, :) :)

•••
After .ca for me .tv is the one that has my interest in the realm of cctld's. I'm seeing many of them advertised on N.A television the past few months. The majority of them are for something media related - ie radio, television, movies etc.

I'll take more notice of the actual url next time and post them here. But a conservative estimate is at least 15 in the few months advertised on the Canadian airwaves. That pales in comparison to the 20 or more a day for .ca but after .com, and .ca, .tv is by far and away the next most advertised here.

•••
Sumo.tv
Hexus.tv
MissWorld.tv
Hotels.tv

Last edited:
•••
A few more sightings:

www.KGEM.tv (tv station, Monrovia, Calif)
www.CBS47.tv (local tv station here in Fresno, Calif)
www.NiTv.tv ( National Iranian Television)
www.WUFT.tv (Public broadcasting from the University of Florida)
www.KTKA.tv (tv station, Topeka, Kansas). This one takes you to their .com

Frank :hi:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
we have started and abandoned this thread multiple times over the last 12 months and I am always recreating my list from scratch when I am trying to show people .tv sightings.

can we a) make it sticky and b) keep a combined list in the first post like we are doing with sales? it will be a useful marketing tool to be able to grab the latest and greatest when we are describing the viability of .tv.

thanks!

•••
antonis12 said:
we have started and abandoned this thread multiple times over the last 12 months and I am always recreating my list from scratch when I am trying to show people .tv sightings.

can we a) make it sticky and b) keep a combined list in the first post like we are doing with sales? it will be a useful marketing tool to be able to grab the latest and greatest when we are describing the viability of .tv.

thanks!

i agree, but would be nice if someone scoured than consolidated first.

also, just came across this site .. www.pitch.tv - video is not there forte, but good exposure for .tv

•••
Sit1.tv

It stands for "Scottish Internet TV" as far as i know.

This station is getting decent publicity since the winner of UK version of TV show "The Apprentice" is behind this channel.

More good publicity for .tv

mckennaronnie

•••
antonis12 said:

thanks!
How about the "sticky" I created FOR this forum? LAUNCHED.TV Up to 667 examples of developed dot tv sites.
I've been trying to keep up adding sites as your posting, would be great if everyone would help by adding them to the directory as well.

•••
just saw this one, must have been mentioned before? by some of our European members no?...

http://www.gm.tv/

•••
•••
GEO AT WORK!

Vanuatu debuts Internet TV
Wednesday, January 31 2007 @ 11:27 AM GMT

The South Pacific island archipelago of Vanuatu is receiving added exposure with the debut of the first Internet-based television station to broadcast from the area.

Vanuatu TV is introducing Vanuatu's customs, tourism and businesses to the world via professionally produced television programming via the Internet.

According to Grant Abbott, CEO of Vanuatu TV, he and his brother, Chris decided to create Vanuatu TV after spending a holiday there in 2006. "We found plenty of Vanuatu information on sites featuring lots of inactive words and pictures. Having spent over eight years developing TV programs for the Internet, we decided to use our skills to showcase Vanuatu, 'the happiest place on earth' and our home," Grant Abbott stated.

Now, with a simple mouse click at the www.vanuatu.tv site, visitors have all of Vanuatu at their fingertips. Visitors and tourists can find out where to eat, stay, play, visit or invest in Vanuatu before arriving. Vanuatu TV has dedicated television programs featuring Vanuatu tour activities, accommodation, restaurants, business and real estate, all produced by experienced television professionals with lively and animated hosts/presenters. Vanuatu TV is a win-win for anyone involved in the Vanuatu tourism industry.

Internet Travel News

RawVegas.tv great site!

•••
Great link SKG, www.vanuatu.tv is a great example of a very well developed Geo in my eyes.

I hope in maybe 6 to 12 months there is many more Geo's of similar quality (with me owning at least 1 :) )

mckennaronnie

•••
impek.tv

great site i just found ... :) . :) ..

•••
•••
Had lunch in the local pub yesterday. They had FoxNews on the big screen... Couldn't hear the story, but the subtitles during the entire segment were reading:

For more information, visit http://www.layalina.tv

They're producers of a semi-reality show called On the Road in America.

I still get a kick out of .TV spotting, even as it gets more and more commonplace.

•••
saw this on tv this morning ... it's a weekly local program here - www.golden.tv

•••
UTI.Tv being used for a university although it forwards to the .com still the extension is getting some high end mainstream.

•••
Recipes.tv, owned by Dole!

•••
•••
Saw Bud.tv advertised twice in the superbowl.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back