Dynadot

Dot .DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I thought there should be a thread where users can showcase there newly acquired .domains
Many interesting domains have already been registered. What .domains do you have?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
e.g. keyworddomains.com V.S. keyword.domains

Well if you have leasedomains.com, it may be implied that you are leasing .com domains, if you have lease.domains, to me it says you are leasing all extensions , just my two cents worth, could be some interesting hacks, Buy.Com.Domains and so on ??

•••
e.g. keyworddomains.com V.S. keyword.domains

As of today, I'd rather own the .com. It's going to be a long while before the new TLD will overtake the .com in value. The new TLD is shorter and more meaningful than the .com, which only suggests that it might become more valuable in the future. But I don't really like any of these new TLD's length on the right side of the dot. For example, I prefer studomains.com to stu.domains, both of which I own :)

•••
True. Very true.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

This is the conundrum for most domainers. Oh.. we have our own GTLD now. Let's go register a lot of domains. Most of the domains I've seen registered are already crap. It's unlikely that you will find a decent domain unless you pre-registered and won the domain at auction. I didn't even get to an auction for all the 10 premium domains I tried to pre-register.

I agree with everything ImageAuthors says above. We haven't even begun to develop our .com "domain" names, and we won't be developing our .domains domains any time soon either. And domainers rarely pay retail for any domain.

Noticed one website up and going, wesell.domains. Isell.domains is forwarded to it. Probably a few more i suspect. Would have thought .domains would have been more popular than .guru.

•••
Noticed one website up and going, wesell.domains. Isell.domains is forwarded to it. Probably a few more i suspect. Would have thought .domains would have been more popular than .guru.

anyone can claim to be a 'guru' but domains is much more niche markets

•••
I'm not impressed, I don't see why anyone should be impressed. There's nothing intuitive about wesell dot anything. Weselldomains (dot com preferably) on the other hand would be intuitive. With the dot between sell and domains it's just another domain hack. It's not even the name of the company. They sell domains, BFD. So do hundreds of other companies no one really knows about. It's nothing special. Maybe if they put many thousands of dollars into branding as "the company known as We Sell Dot Domains" they might have something, but then they'd probably just go broke in the process.

•••
I'm not impressed, I don't see why anyone should be impressed. There's nothing intuitive about wesell dot anything. Weselldomains (dot com preferably) on the other hand would be intuitive. With the dot between sell and domains it's just another domain hack. It's not even the name of the company. They sell domains, BFD. So do hundreds of other companies no one really knows about. It's nothing special. Maybe if they put many thousands of dollars into branding as "the company known as We Sell Dot Domains" they might have something, but then they'd probably just go broke in the process.

Who's impressed?

•••
•••
Dazzling.domains

I already own DazzlingDomains.net - this one seems a little cleaner. Plus, I can link them together . . .

•••
•••
couple good ones still can be found, my observation:

sea.domains
bay.domains
crystal.domains

reg fee is expensive for me

•••
i picked up two domains for my own use
hunt.domains
celebs.domains
cheers!

•••
I see there has been over 7000 registrations up to now, any views, who's grabbing these ?

•••
I have a few:

A .domains
Just .domains
Daily .domains
Fancy .domains

I have sold another one at Flippa ( U .domains ). Personally, I REALLY like this domain-domain. I am positive that good ones will sell on the aftermarket in coming years.

•••
I have a few:

A .domains
Just .domains
Daily .domains
Fancy .domains

I have sold another one at Flippa ( U .domains ). Personally, I REALLY like this domain-domain. I am positive that good ones will sell on the aftermarket in coming years.
I like A .domains

•••
•••
•••

Evidently, some single letters were reserved...

And who knows? Maybe ICANN will claw back all the single letters, like they did eco...

No. I just registered it on the last day of EAP. I decided not to risk pre-registering and losing it to another registrar or competing in an auction, where the bidding might go way up.

I registered it at Dynadot, $50 cheaper than GD.

Renewal fee will be $77.00 -- not too bad for a single letter.

Those who were reserved have been released now, and I think they have a renewal of $220-$440 whereas the first batch hold the same price as when launched $72. I currently have one of the first batch.

•••
domains let.png

•••
•••
•••
Strange... A.domains is "only" about $80 /year. Same with U.domains and M.domains (I used to own these as well).
Because they are a part of the collision list batch that they released a few months ago and they opted for the insane renewal fee on those, I think it is to our advantage (we who hold those from the first batch) even if you and Chad have the best of the lot.

I know the four of those who hold L.domains from the first batch are not willing to let anything go for under four digits so that drains the supply even more.

•••
hot(.)domains is gone for $250. Crazy!
Pro(.)domains $960 !!! You Domainers are CRAZY! B-)

•••
hot(.)domains is gone for $250. Crazy!
Pro(.)domains $960 !!! You Domainers are CRAZY! B-)

Great news! Domaining is nice!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back